Crossover deal after booking

Started by DisneyDad77, November 09, 2015, 11:45:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyDad77

Hi,

I recently booked a stay at DLP via the UK website for next spring.  After joining this forum and reading about "crossover deals" where you can call up and have deals from other countries honoured I was curious to know if anyone has managed to "renegotiate" their booking price over the phone on a deal they have already booked. 

I could of course cancel my UK booking and re-book but I believe in the T's & C's I would be liable to a 15% cancellation fee, it still might be worth it looking around at other countries deals!

Mileto

As far as I know, yes, you can.
And it's exactly this cancellation fee that you have to calculate to see if it's worth rebooking.

Old price + fee < = > new booking price

Call them and try. Good luck!

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

squiggly2902

I did it recently, had originally booked under the UK offer then realised I could upgrade to HNY under the French offer for not much more so phoned and they changed the booking. I had to pay the new deposit in euros and they refunded my original deposit no bother.  I did have to ring twice though but once I got through to the French callcentre rather than the usual international one there was no problem.

Mafooouk

I made a booking 2 days before the 2 day 2 night free ended, then called up when 20% and half board started and they didn't charge me cancellation they just changed the offer over I paid £200 more for another day and half board every day

SwipatronSparks

we have just done a couple of booking changes on our trip as well,  one change was because we saw they had the free half board vouchers on and there wasnt that much difference between our original price so we had it changed, we also changed the booking as my dad now cant come with us so when arranging to have my dad taken off the booking my mum found that it worked out pretty much the same price to change our hotel and stay an extra day rather than just taking my dad off and leaving it as it was =]
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....