Help! Jedi Academy age restriction

Started by Alberto Frog, September 15, 2015, 09:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alberto Frog

Hi all. We are going to DLP in November (can't wait).  My eldest would love the jedi academy - only problem is that when we go he will be 6 years and 50 weeks old as opposed to to the 7 that he needs to be to do it (presuming that he can get a place).

So the question is for anyone who has experience of DLP or Florida - do they actually check the age of the kids that are doing it?  Just wondered if you actually had to show proof of age or if our park tickets will actually have the kids ages on (we are staying at Sequioa).

Hopefully we will just be able to queue up and get away with it - it would make his day!

Although he is also really excited to be going on star tours before it is refurbished!

grovesie

When we were in Florida they never checked for any proof of age. I presume if the child looks underage they may ask, just as a shop should when selling age restricted goods. I can not answer for DLP as we have not attended yet.

haribosmum

a friend's 6 and a bit year old just said he was 7 and no-one questioned it, this was in the summer holidays.
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

Alberto Frog

That's great - thank you, I was hoping that would be the case.

Repeat after me "j'ai sept ans, j'ai sept ans"....

In terms of participation, I presume it is just a case of making a dash to videopolis at the start of EMH to try and get participation in one of the shows?