Visiting DLP alone... good idea?

Started by Cringer, May 12, 2015, 06:11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyRon

Quote from: Aladar on May 14, 2015, 05:46:47 PM
That's Fantastic! Thank you for the advise! Why don't you tell us more about your solo vacation at WDW in the trip reports forum?

I'm well ahead of you on that front. ;)
https://forum.dlpguide.com/index.php?topic=18833.0
That's the report I've been keeping since day 1. However I do need to add photos, but that'll take a while. :)

DisneyGagaChick

Sorry to hear about your relationship  :(

But, go for it! Have the best time of your life  :D

paterdave2

Well it is not completly the same but I had a trip I was spending most of my time alone in the parks as the friend that was with me got sick. He just stayed in the hotel and slept all day.
I still had a great time in the parks. As most here said you can go on every ride you want whenever you want. I also ate alone and never had any trouble getting a seat. So I also would say go for it and have fun
My own Radiostation on Radionomy. listen to AYFM on: http://ayfmradio.playtheradio.com/index.cfm

samuelvictor

Oh, I would totally go to DLRP by myself - if it wasn't for the fact that my wife and kids would never forgive me! However if it gets to the point where they feel they are "too grown up" to go, I know I'll go by myself ever now and again just to see how its changing and to re-live certain experiences... though hopefully at some point I'll have grandchildren to take as an excuse to go!  8)

Of course, a large part of what I enjoy in our holidays is sharing experiences with my family, but I can totally see enjoying a trip by myself when I could run completely to my own schedule, do the things I wanted to do, when I wanted to do them, and just soak up the atmosphere on my own. But then again, I'm one of those people who can happily go to a restaurant or the cinema by myself... perhaps its an only child thing, but I don't need to be around people all the time - if I like something, I like it, and can enjoy it either by myself, or with others.

I say go for it, and indulge yourself! Be selfish - buy stuff for yourself, indulge in whatever food takes your fancy, and just have a blast!  ;D