Disney's Fantillusion

Started by Martin, May 19, 2015, 08:25:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin

Hello everyone!

My favourite thing about Disneyland Paris is Disney's Fantillusion Parade. I have seen it so many times and was fortunate to be able to see it for a final time in 2012.

I know that SpectroMagic at WDW has been scrapped and I wondered if anyone had any idea about what has happened to Fantillusion? I do long to be able to see it on the streets of Main Street again!

Martin

DisneyfanGermany

Not sure, but i think the parade was destroyed after having störend it a few years..

i Would love to have it back too...maybe Disney surprise us🙈
Disneyland Paris: 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 (Jan.), 2014 (March), 2014 (July), 2014 (Oct.), 2015 (Jan.)
Walt Disney World: 2004
Hong Kong Disneyland: 2014 (April)

future visits: Walt Disney World (July 2015)

Instagram: marc_leder
Instagram: disneyland_paris_photos

other theme park visits: Universal Singapore, Movie Park Germany, Legoland Germany, Fort Fun, and many others!

aquacat2

Whilst I would like a night time parade, I don't think fantillusion will ever come back, I quite like the look of Paint the night even then I still enjoy dreams
Newport Bay Club- 2006
Ranch Davy Crockett - 2007
Hotel Santa Fe - 2015

DisneyGagaChick

I would love to have Fantillusion back, and The Main Street Electrical Parade  :'(

Spacepilot

I love the Main street Electrical Parade, so many memories... I`m not sure I`ve witnessed Fantillusion.
I hope we get Paint the Night for the 25th (like WDW does for their 60th) as an addition to Dreams. A few more traditional non-Pixar floats wouldn't hurt though. There is even a very nice nod to the MSEP in there!

I hope they leave Dreams as it is for many years to come, especially the beginning, second star to the right and the finale segment.

Steve Davison (responsible for Dreams among others) says on facebook there are a few fun things planned for the 25th, but he can't talk about them yet.
Fingers crossed.

paterdave2

Fantillusion won't be able to come back because they used the floats for the Halloween cavalcade and the Christmas cavalcade/Parade.
I would love a new night time parade for the Studiopark but that is wishfull thinking. Than we have Dreams in Disneypark and a new Parade in the studio's
My own Radiostation on Radionomy. listen to AYFM on: http://ayfmradio.playtheradio.com/index.cfm

*TIMMIE*

As I understand not all floats were used for calvacades. A mini parade would be possible. Or a mixture of some old and new floats.

@spacepilot: it's Disneylands' 60th, not WDW. ;)

Spacepilot

Oh, my mistake , But you knew what I meant :-)