Hotel New York closed in winter?

Started by Dimi, April 25, 2015, 11:37:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dimi

Hi Guys,
We booked Hotel New York for our christmas trip from 7th - 11th December 2015. We wanted to put ourselves in a nice christmas mood before Christmas at home.
We also bought a book called 'Unofficial Guide to Disneyland Paris 2015' - and here comes my question ... on the page in the book about Hotel New York it says that the hotel is going to be FULLY CLOSED from Autumn 2015 for a year.... i cant imagine that, but it also said the same thing on some website.
:o Does anyone know anything about this? We still have time to rebook to another Disney hotel, i would be very dissapointed ( and kids too) if it would be closed ::)...
P.S. I called Disneyland hotline and the guy there very strictly told me that the hotel will not be closed....

daddyof2

There's plans for a refurb of HNY, and may at one time have meant the hotel would be closed completely for some of the works. Like all of these sort of things, they're subject to change and the official site/phone lines are normally correct. There are reports by others on here who got moved to DLH when HNY got overbooked

Dimi

Thank you very much for the answer! I feel a little less stressed now!