Old music in the parks

Started by andrewuk, April 17, 2015, 09:46:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andrewuk

ok, so I haven't been for a few years, but am going next month and am super-excited.  ;D ;D

I'm not such a fan of 'Magic Everywhere' but I absolutely loved 'Dancin' A Catchy Rhythm,' 'All Around The World' and especially 'Just Like We Dreamed it.' I can remember (and have video proof of) the first two being used when characters came out even though they weren't the main parade song any more.

Does anyone know if any of my three favourites still be heard at any time in the park?  :-X
July 2003 My Travel Explorers
May 2004 Sequoia Lodge
July 2006 Patio St Antoine @Nation (RER commute to DLRP)
December 2007 Kyriad Val de France
August 2009 Hotel New York
May 2015 Hotel Cheyenne

RefusingToGrowUp

Oh my goodness, I love them too! I've been most recently in the past two yearst, but I haven't heard them around the park, it really sucks :( but all three are on my Disney playlist, so I end up hearing them a few times a week anyways hahaha!  ;D

andrewuk

Good that someone feels as I do about this. It will be a shame not to hear them there at all, I think they are missing a trick personally.
July 2003 My Travel Explorers
May 2004 Sequoia Lodge
July 2006 Patio St Antoine @Nation (RER commute to DLRP)
December 2007 Kyriad Val de France
August 2009 Hotel New York
May 2015 Hotel Cheyenne

DLPWonders (Banned)

No, unfortunately you can't hear them anymore.
Quite logical, since they are OLD parade songs ;)
They did use them sometimes during the meet 'n greet of the Descent of the Stairs, but that's over now.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''