No idea how to get into Inventions!

Started by stormflm595, March 03, 2015, 05:55:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stormflm595

I realise this is a silly question! ;D

We have Inventions booked for one of the nights of our stay but I have never worked out how to get into the DLH coming from the parks (or going into the parks if truth be told). We're staying at the Sequoia so will have no access to the doors to the rooms on the right when leaving the parks.

Just wondering if someone could write an idiots guide to getting to the entrance of the hotel and reception or if they can provide some sort of map?! Our table is booked after the end of Dreams so we'll be trying to beat the rush out and so will need to know how to get there beforehand! Thanks!
August 2001 DLP, 3 days
September 2013 DLP, 4 nights 5 days, Santa Fe
September 2014 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days, Santa Fe
March 2015 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days. Sequoia Lodge
September 2017 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days, Newport Bay
November 2018 WDW, 14 nights, 15 days, Caribbean Beach Resort

stecal

Hi i had never been until last time i went to disneyland paris it is easy to find, the way i found it was by going in the entrance on the right hand side of the hotel as you are looking at the park entrance then once inside i went up the stairs and along the long walkway and it was just past the shop at the end of that it is  well sign posted anyway, i left half an hour to find it but found it in about 2 minutes it was that easy to find

DLPWonders (Banned)

It's really easy!

You go through Disney Village, and walk up into Fantasia Gardens with the Disneyland Hotel right in front of you.
Normally you would walk under the hotel, to the turnstiles to get into the park.
But now you go to the right, and walk past it. After a few metres you see a door, which you go in and èt voila...you're in the lobby.
The reception is on your right handside, and the elevators are on your left. Inventions is on the second floor.
After you get out of the elevator, you walk to the right and keep walking through the hall (past the souvenir shop) until you see Inventions. You can't miss it.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

stormflm595

August 2001 DLP, 3 days

stecal

No problem have a great time, the food was lovely and the character interaction was good

HildeKitten

This is the door you'll want (just minus the Christmas decorations I imagine) ^^

stormflm595

Thank you! What would I do without you guys?!
August 2001 DLP, 3 days

HildeKitten

You're welcome :)
Ask a CM how to get in when you arrive in DLP I suspect ^^
(for the record, I had to ask friends how to get into the Disneyland Hotel myself years ago)