Santa Fe Dinner Buffet

Started by DisneyMichelle, January 29, 2015, 10:40:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyMichelle

Hello

We are just tring to plan our meals for our upcoming trip.

We are staying in the hotel Santa Fe and wondered what the evening buffet was like? Is it worth dining there one evening?

If any one has any experience or photo evidence!  ;) that would be fab.

Thank you :)
I was once told to have a happy place in your mind for when times get hard. Disneyland Paris is my happy place. :)

Wedmad

We visited 2 years ago and the buffet is a true mixture of items.
Plain pasta with a tomato sauce to add, chicken or some kind of carvery meat, a stew of sorts, vegetarian dishes
Soup, cold meats, lots of small puddings, so you could have a plate full of mixture, and then chips, nuggets for the kids.

It's a good one to fill you tummys at, nothing spectacular just lots of it.  One warning it gets busy, if you don't have little ones, go for a later slot.

Hope that helps.

DisneyMichelle

Thank you Wedmad!

We have planned to go to Annettes, Buffalo Bill & Cafe Micky on our other nights so we may even just go and eat in the sports bar the other night to keep the price down. However a meal at the hotel could come in to play if we like the feel of it :)
Have never stayed at Santa Fe before so unsure what to expect although i assume it will be very similar food to Davy Crockett.

x
I was once told to have a happy place in your mind for when times get hard. Disneyland Paris is my happy place. :)

Zee79

We love the Santa Fe buffet. Variety for all tastes there. We've eaten in the Sequoia, Cheyenne and here and enjoy it in the Santa Fe. We recently visited at New Year and was great as always.