We go in 3 weeks, i have a few questions....

Started by michellemumof2xx, January 24, 2015, 08:06:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

michellemumof2xx

Firstly, any tips for me...we went last year and missed the dragon under the castle as we didnt know it was there!! So any must-do's for us!?             

Last year, the parade was On at 5:30pm but now i see on this weeks schedule is 4:45,is it likely to stay at that time or could it change?

Where can we buy photopass+ from? Tried to get one booked though our travel agent today, they rang up and were told we couldnt add it, we have to buy it there....

Wat rides are usually open in extra magic hours? I know its mainly fanatasyland and some in discoveryland, but what ones? I cant remember from last yr.

Thank you in advance :)
First trip ever HNY 15th Feb 2014
Second trip to HNY 17th Feb 2015!!!

stecal

Hi i go in 3 weeks as well,i managed to add photopass to my booking but i booked direct with disney, i think you can buy it in various shops whilst there as i only get a voucher i think which i exchange for the pass in one of the shops,there some more details here
http://www.disneylandparis.co.uk/guest-services/photopass-service/

Mrsya

Not so much 'must-dos' as 'easily missed' - Dragon under the castle  ;), the graveyard past phantom manor, pin trading down by Pocahontas village, Up characters in adventure land, the treehouse, the wobbly bridges in adventure isle, soft play in pizza planet (if you have little ones), a trip to Place de Remy (even if you're not riding ratatouille) and a stroll through the arcades to beat the crowds and smell the chocolate!

Emh: when we were there last May it was most of fantasyland, buzz, space mountain (I think) and Orbitron.

stecal

i thought you were answering yourself for a minuet there as you both have the same avatar  :-[

Mrsya

Quote from: stecal on January 24, 2015, 08:39:12 PM
i thought you were answering yourself for a minuet there as you both have the same avatar  :-[

Mum of two as well!   ???

lovindisney87

Quote from: Mrsya on January 24, 2015, 08:36:06 PM
Not so much 'must-dos' as 'easily missed' - Dragon under the castle  ;), the graveyard past phantom manor, pin trading down by Pocahontas village, Up characters in adventure land, the treehouse, the wobbly bridges in adventure isle, soft play in pizza planet (if you have little ones), a trip to Place de Remy (even if you're not riding ratatouille) and a stroll through the arcades to beat the crowds and smell the chocolate!

Emh: when we were there last May it was most of fantasyland, buzz, space mountain (I think) and Orbitron.

Up characters???? Where are they, have seen the lion king figures around by hakuna matata on route to the walkway that goes down to frontierland entrance.
😁  :D
[size=150]Disney trips
Many i cant remember from childhood including a 2 week holiday to Disney World in Florida

Davy Crockett Ranch November 2003
Santa Fe October 2010
Santa Fe March 2012
Cheyenne January 2014
Cheyenne January 2016 😁
Davy Crockett Ranch January 2019

Hopefully many more to come

daddyof2

I think Mrsya means Carl and Russel by the water in front of Colonel Hathi's. The best view is from Adventure Isle

polar vixen

Go treasure hunting in skull rock,  or split into texams(with an adult in each)  and pay hide and seek in and around skull rock,  lots of fun!

michellemumof2xx

Ah thanks everyone, i will do some of these and keep an eye out carl and russell :)
First trip ever HNY 15th Feb 2014
Second trip to HNY 17th Feb 2015!!!