Inventions

Started by michellemumof2xx, January 31, 2015, 11:01:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

michellemumof2xx

Hi everyone, i have had a few conversations on here recently where people have been to inventions in the day and there have been characters there....i just want to double check if they are there in the day? And how much did it cost? The menu hasnt been updated and when i made our table reservations, i wasnt told characters will be there, so after speaking to people on here, im trying to weigh up the cost difference between day and evening to see if i should change our plans to dine there in the evening instead of the day? Ive heard its only about €5 different? I was planning the day time (1pm) so it was quiet and cheaper as we've been there before at night and the characters where similar to cafe mickey so didn't mind not meeting anyone in the day, we just wanted the food! But if it is only €5 between the day and night,i might aswell change the time and eat there at night so we do meet them anyway, and we wont need a daytime meal, we will just have snacks. What do people think? Thanks
First trip ever HNY 15th Feb 2014
Second trip to HNY 17th Feb 2015!!!

naisworld

I've seen this mentioned too! I'm going to call the reservations line later today to check on prices and characters. We travel 08/02. Will let you know what I find out x

michellemumof2xx

Ah that'd be brill, thanks, have you rung them today? Thanks

naisworld

Yes it's all booked for us. They confirmed that they do have the characters at lunch time but I totally forgot to ask about the price! If you do find put the price please let me know x

michellemumof2xx

Ooh thanks for letting me know :) well i have heard its €5 less than the evening sitting? My two little ones will me made up, were doing 3 character restaurants again!! We travel after you (17th-21st feb) but if i here for definate prices before you, i will let you know :)

naisworld

I'm not telling my husband I've booked it and hopefully he won't ask me how much!! X

michellemumof2xx

Lol, i like it! Im leaving mine at home this time and im taking my mum with me and my daughters :)