check in times/booking meals advice please

Started by polar vixen, October 17, 2014, 03:31:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

polar vixen

Hi guys we'll be arriving art the train station 2 pm on a Sunday, from there we need to check in at the Cheyenne but I'm not sure whether we'll be better off walking or catching the free shuttle. I'm also conscious off what time to eat, I don't want to be mega rushed but do want to make ity to the studios to ride cars as its shut a'll  the other days off our visit so e booked teas for 5 pm but with it shutting at 6 do you think that'll be enough time to order and eat? Or would we be better going another day?

polar vixen

DisneyRon

I unfortunately can't help you with advice for reaching Cheyenne, as I've never been to that one.

However 5 PM for Tea should be fine, don't worry, they won't throw out guests who aren't done at 6. ;)
They probably have a certain time where they'll stop admitting new guests for food.
You'll be able to finish your meal in peace I imagine, but the park will be mostly empty and closed by the time you're heading to the exit. That may even make for some really nice photos, as it's quite rare to see the park devoid of guests.

msRavenswood

The Studios close at 7 pm in November. Perhaps you could ride Cars after you have finished eating.

We always walk from the Cheyenne to the park and it takes us around 10 minutes. If there aren't too many people checking in at the same time as you, you will most probably make it to the park with lots of time on your hands.

polar vixen

Brilliant!  Thank you!  I was working myself up into quite a panic!