Disney Dreams

Started by sue81, May 20, 2014, 12:30:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DLRP Roundup!

Castle end.

Best place without doubt tho is at the Castle Stage Theatre - nobody goes round there and yet DLP have a side projector that does this whole area! Sit very close to the fence next to the square trees and you'll even get a tad wet from the jets you're that close. The fire will also feel intensely hot.
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

KentDisney

Hi all,

Do we know whether it will run right up until the end of Sept? I'm there from 28-30th and would love to see it!

irishbhoy1888

Who is marketing the light ears for disney dreams ? I was their last week and the amount of people wearing them is shocking !!
I made the silly mistake of buying 2 pairs at 20euros each , what a waste of money .
Id say out of the thousands of people watching the show about 100 if not less had them on ???
What the hell is that all about ?
Id imagine disney must of spent a hell of a lot of cash installing the technology to make these ears sync .
The only reason I knew about these light ears is because im a disney fan and was aware of these headsets before I travelled but if that was not the case I would have never known they excisted !
I mean absolutely no mention of them was made during my stay and if you wanted to buy them you had to look , I came across them in a little corner of a shop on main street and stupidly bought 2 pairs .
Surely people who are staying at disney should be made well aware of these from the day of arrival .
The price is also ridiculous and incentives should be made to intice people to buy these and contribute to the shows quality by ways of discounts for hotels guests etc ..
At the minute is just a waste of technology .

Mileto

You made a good show for the others, irishbhoy1888!  ;D

To be serious - yes, you are absolutely right! I hope - somebody from Disney someday reads our proposals and makes a change.

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

irishbhoy1888

Quote from: Mileto on June 30, 2014, 02:48:26 PM
You made a good show for the others, irishbhoy1888!  ;D

To be serious - yes, you are absolutely right! I hope - somebody from Disney someday reads our proposals and makes a change.

Haha yep , us Europeans are really cutting back these days . I just think that dlrp above all other Disney parks needs to make use of what it has , to the maximum !
Spending money on tech and then not using it to its potential is a real nono for the park