Buzz pizza planet

Started by Belloboy7, February 02, 2014, 10:30:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belloboy7

Hi there.. Has anybody been in or seen if buzz pizza planet  is open or know if it will be open over the upcoming half term holiday?  Many thanks..

lovindisney87

We were there last week and it was open on the Monday and Wednesday when we went to eat there, it was definately closed on the Tuesday and Thursday whilst we were there. It seemed like they all took turns in closing though as the Agrabah one was only open once and Caseys Corner shut for 2 days. Unsure about the half term though as it wasnt very busy whilst we were there so maybe thats why they shut a few at a time.

Buzz Pizza Planet is a great place to eat though, we went on the Wednesday and the drinks machines broke so they came round with bottles of water for everyone, 10 minutes later they had got bottles of fizzy drink in and came round to let us know they had fizzy drinks. They were taking the lids of each bottle though so you couldnt fill your bags with bottles of coke  ;D
[size=150]Disney trips
Many i cant remember from childhood including a 2 week holiday to Disney World in Florida

Davy Crockett Ranch November 2003
Santa Fe October 2010
Santa Fe March 2012
Cheyenne January 2014
Cheyenne January 2016 😁
Davy Crockett Ranch January 2019

Hopefully many more to come

Magicpartytime

You can it see at DLRP App. The current Opening hours is: 11:30 am - 16:00pm

hawian rollercoaster

The app i have only tells me waiting times . Which app are you refering to ?

haribosmum

It wasn't open last Feb half term when we went Sunday - Thursday.  Possibly open at the weekend.  we found lots of different restaurants were open one day and then not the next in the park.
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

pialykke

Yeah, which app is that? Does it tell you which restaurants are open every day?

May 2017 - Newport
November 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2012 - Santa Fe

hawian rollercoaster

Its not been open the last three febs when we have been . leaving tomorrow would like to go this time for lunch .

Rapunzel1

Is it any good? Is looks very simple with just pieces of pizza and pasta. Or am I missing something?

polar vixen

\i think it is just pizza, pasta, and salad, but considering how much you pay just for a hot drink, the price you pay for the buffet, which includes refillable drinks isn't bad at all.

sarahmumof4

I'm going a week on Sunday .
My friend phoned to book a table at cafe Mickey and was told that pizza planet was open mon, tues and wed.
However I phoned a few days later to book Walts and was told they don't know when it's open till a few days before .
The last two visits ( feb 1/2 term last year and march 2011 ) it was closed
First visit - Santa Fe , March 2011

Adagio , Feb 2013

Santa Fe , Feb 2014

Fourth visit - Sequoia Lodge , Golden Forest rooms  December 2015 🎄

Its Just Like I DreamedIt

I've not had a pizza burger since 2007!!! I hope it's open this summer and they still do them. A heart attack in a box  ;D
!Magic Everywhere

BoristheSpider

We went in one day last week, I was expecting better theming but it felt more like a canteen.  The pizza was fine, nothing special & the desserts were nice plus the benefit of soda refills.

Oh & there's a play area for kids x

LotsoHugginBear

You won't find a Pizza Burger at the Pizza Planet, this times are gone :-(
Now it is a buffet with very poor food. It ist really cheap ~18€ for an adult for an all you can eat buffet and softdrinks.
They offer some salads as starters, than 3 or 4 different pizzas an pasta with 2 different sauces. As dessert they offer some cakes, fruit salad and something like faln or custard.
Better spend some more and eat at the Plaza Gardens where the food is a lot more delicious.

sarahmumof4

We ate in here on Wednesday and the kids loved it .

There wasn't masses of food choices but the food was good.

The kids loved pizza and pasta , made a change from burger and chips . Plus there was yogurts , fruit and a very yummy chocolate pudding on offer.

The unlimited soft drinks was a nice touch .

Mine liked having a bit of food and then going for a play and I enjoyed a welcome sit down

First visit - Santa Fe , March 2011

Adagio , Feb 2013

Santa Fe , Feb 2014

Fourth visit - Sequoia Lodge , Golden Forest rooms  December 2015 🎄