Disney dress up costumes

Started by kelliejayne, February 18, 2014, 12:11:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kelliejayne

Asda have 25% off online and they have a great selection of princess dresses starting at £7.50! I just bought too many for our trip next week. Too many says hubby I say you can never have too many princess dresses, x

Gemma W

Wow that's great! I think Sainsbury's 25% off starts today too if rumours are to be believed! Def worth stocking up before you go- I was horrified at the prices of dresses actually in the parks! 60 Euros and I didn't think they were any nicer really than the supermarket ones you get back home. And that was just for the dress- if you wanted all the accessories too I think you would need to take out a second mortgage!

moonloo

Rosy25

oooh do they deliver to Ireland..?  :)  Ive got my son (3) woody, buzz lightyear and the neverland pirates one and my daughter (2 while were there) minnie mouse dress and Belle costume...But like you said you can never have too many :) !!

SGregory27

Great to stock up before you go we got jasmine for our 5 y old and a lady bird for 2y(take off wings and add Minnie ear and hello Minnie mouse) yes the dresses are expensive at disney, oldest brought snow white with Christmas/birthday money last year and it was €60 but it has lasted better than the Rapunzel dress we got from sainsburys. But to walk around Disney and get food/drink on and poss wet, shop bought ones are are great idea.

2016-Cheyenne
2015-Sequoia Lodge Honeymoon Suite
2015-Sequoia Lodge GF Lakeside
2014-Sequoia Lodge- Hubby's big 30
2013- Newport Bay- 1st time with kids 4y &1y
2008-Sequoia Lodge
2005-Sequoia Lodge - Got engaged
2004-Sequoia Lodge
1999-SL

wishuponastar83

Argos have a Rapunzel dress and woody costume reduced from £16.99 to £6.99 each bought for my 3 year old ready for our sept visit!

laylanmummyluvdisney

Were going to get dds outfits tommorow going to look in sainsburys and disney shop to see whats on offer
Hotel New York                          September 2005
Sequioa Lodge                 June 2014
Cheyenne                   October 2015

**************next trip************
Santa Fe             September 2017