breakfast in the Disneyland park

Started by jackieann, February 13, 2014, 10:19:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jackieann

Hi

Staying at the Cheynne hotel in April it's been a few years and I can't remember if you have the option of having breakfast in the park some mornings like you do with the sequoia lodge, npb and new york.

Hope someone can help

Livvipivvi

I'm sorry I can't answer, but I'm interested in this too so will be watching this post  :D    How does it work? We are staying in the NY in May and only recently heard that you can have your breakfast in the park. 

Has Disney blues after our first visit 25/05/14-29/05/14 (Hotel New York). Going back 19/12/14, flights and DLH booked! Yepppyyy!!!!

captain rocket

Breakfast in the park is available on certain days only, it is not a daily event! I have certainly enjoyed it whilst staying in the Cheyenne before, just ask at reception when you check in. My advice would be to book for 09.30 and then go in when EMH opens and enjoy the lack of crowds, then enjoy breakfast before the other lands open at 10.00.
Livvipvvi, I don't believe that this option is available when staying at the New York as they offer a breakfast that is far superior to any of the other hotels, Disneyland hotel excepted! And they would get complaints from their guests. I may be wrong and if I am I know someone on this forum will tell you!
Have great visits both of you.

Rosy25

I thought I had read this somewhere too but when I mentioned it to my travel agent they said no. Were goin in three weeks and I'm going to chance askin anyway! ;) I'll let you know what happens! were staying in Cheyenne too :) where is it available in the park?

Gemma W

I think it must depend on how busy the hotel's are as when we went just over a week ago it was not available.  It was a real shame as it was something I would have liked to do.

captain rocket

If it is on, it is usually at Plaza Gardens

jackieann

On my last trip in August stayed at newport bay, we had breakfast in plaza gardens about 9.45 for us it was a great time as we had done emh then had a nice breakfast and as we had been up for about three hours we ate loads.

Really hope we can do this in April.