Where to eat, full board options, please

Started by Evelina, October 16, 2012, 07:44:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evelina

We're off to DLP as a family, for five days just before Christmas, and at the weekend I get the option to reserve our restaurants for breakfast, lunch & dinner.  This is our first visit.

We've prepaid for the highest cost level so all restaurant options are available to us, and with my princess obcessed daughter I imagine the character meals will go down well.

We're staying at the DLP Hotel, and there will be six of us; Grandparents, Mum, Dad, Freya (7) & Morgan (5).

The children are relatively easy to please with the usual child fodder of chips, pasta or pizzas.
We've pre-booked the evening trip to the Wild West show.
The grown-ups will have one evening out without children so a couple of really special places would be nice too.

Suggestions for the places not to miss please?

SVioletS

For the girls specially, Auberge de Cendrillon character dining with the princesses, also cafe MIckey with characters. For grown ups there's walts and the blue lagoon... Just some ideas! You have no limit really, with premium vouchers you can pretty much go everywhere! Also heard that Inventions in DLH is really good!

First time ever: August 2000, one day visit!
August 2010, NewPort Bay, 5 days
October 2012, Sequoia Lodge, 5 days
April 2014, Sequoia Lodge, 6 days - Big 7th Bday Surprise for DD#1 :)
September 2015, Newport Bay 6 days - Another surprise!!!

jonathan

Try and do the character dining and the most exepnsive ones to make it worthwhile so Auberge, Cafe Mickey, Inventions, California Grill etc