Frontierland - Underneath Big Thunder Mountain

Started by DisneyManiac, July 11, 2012, 05:45:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyManiac

Now I was reading a couple of topics and I came across the Disneyland Canoes situated in Pocahontas Village which was like the Keelboats but they went [strike:1oyjfxof]into[/strike:1oyjfxof] PAST a hidden cave underneath Big Thunder Mountain. So I have some questions: Do you have any pictures or videos of the cave? Does the cave have a name? And: [strike:1oyjfxof]What is the canoe ride called?[/strike:1oyjfxof] UPDATE! The Canoe Ride is called The Indian Canoes!  :D Thanks!      EDITED

:ears: DisneyManiac :ears:

Thaliel

It would be interesting to see any pics of this attraction, as I never saw it myself, came too late when it had already been removed
<-Plz click

isani

Designing Disney has a couple of photos of the canoes.

DGRavenswood

The canoes technically went past the cave, which is hidden by a rock from other viewpoints. I don't think it has a name, per se, but I've seen it referred to as Indian Burial Cave.
David G. Ravenswood
Host, Ravenswood Manor

Twitter | Facebook

"Without a doubt ... the most inclusive online experience of DLP Frontierland." –Jeff Burke

DisneyManiac

Quote from: "DGRavenswood"The canoes technically went past the cave, which is hidden by a rock from other viewpoints. I don't think it has a name, per se, but I've seen it referred to as Indian Burial Cave.

Yeah I remember now! They went PAST the caves but not in them! I was just wondering: Is there any footage or photos of the cave inside it?

:ears: DisneyManiac :ears:

dlponline

If home is where your heart is, I want to go back to DLP. I want to go home