How many sleeps till your next trip?

Started by carrydee38, August 29, 2010, 08:38:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amanda08

Mileto

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

DisneyRon

Quote from: michellemumof2xx on September 12, 2014, 10:29:53 AM
Hope you both have a lovely trip Andybear and Disneyron!! We still have 157 days to go :)

Thank you very much, hope time flies as quickly for you as it has for me. :D

DisneyRon

Disneypluto

Quote from: DisneyRon on September 13, 2014, 08:29:11 AM
1!!!!

24 hours to go, so excited! :D

Bet you are DisneyRon...You will struggle to sleep tonite lol...Have fun :)

DisneyRon

Quote from: Disneypluto on September 13, 2014, 09:14:13 AM
Bet you are DisneyRon...You will struggle to sleep tonite lol...Have fun :)

Sleeping should go just fine, but I'll probably wake up at like 5 in the morning. ;D

Andybear

Andybear

Sorry for large font - I'm mega excited and don't know what to do with myself today!  Perhaps watch some Disney DVDs to get the mood for tomorrow  :D  It'll be an early start - leaving home at 6.00 am.  I'm getting a local train to London then getting the direct Eurostar at 10.15.  There are always engineering works on my local rail line on Sundays so am getting the earliest train I can - 6.28.  I'll be in London just after 7.00 and my trains go into Kings Cross station so all I'll have to do is cross the road to St Pancras International.  Then I'm going to have breakfast in Costa  :D

Disneypluto

Quote from: Andybear on September 13, 2014, 09:43:21 AM
1 for me too - wooooo hoooo!!!!! 

WooooHoooo You must be so excited Andybear...Yup watching disney movies sounds good to me..Have Fun :)

DisneyRon

A little simpler for me, get up at 7 or so, have breakfast, catch my train at 8:30, travel to Rotterdam by train, should be there around 10. Thalys leaves at 10:58, lunch on-board the Thalys, arrives at Paris Nord at 13:35, travel to Chatelet Les Halles by Metro, switch trains to RER and travel to Marne-La-Vallée and Disney. :) Should arrive at 14:40 or so, pick up tickets in the station and drop off my luggage at the Disney Express desk and head into the park. :)

Dinner is at 19:00, in the California Grill. :D

jimtrim

Quote from: Andybear on September 13, 2014, 09:47:44 AM
... Perhaps watch some Disney DVDs to get the mood for tomorrow
Maybe 'The Rescuers' and 'Fox and Hound' These are two of my favourites and the character and emotion in them is Disney at its best... in a different world to today. (You should be able to get through them pretty quick! :) at just over an hour each)
.... then perhaps a couple of the underrated sequels - I really quite like Lion King 2 and Aladdin 3 and the music in them too......
...maybe to finish off Hunchback (as you're heading to Paris, well, sort of!) ...
if you can fit all that/ those fllms in a day!!  ;D   (and you have them:)

... drawing by day, dreaming by night, Disney fan all the time!:)
http://www.jimtrim.co.uk/

amanda08

DisneyManiac

Andybear

Quote from: jimtrim on September 13, 2014, 10:59:14 AM
Quote from: Andybear on September 13, 2014, 09:47:44 AM
... Perhaps watch some Disney DVDs to get the mood for tomorrow
Maybe 'The Rescuers' and 'Fox and Hound' These are two of my favourites and the character and emotion in them is Disney at its best... in a different world to today. (You should be able to get through them pretty quick! :) at just over an hour each)
.... then perhaps a couple of the underrated sequels - I really quite like Lion King 2 and Aladdin 3 and the music in them too......
...maybe to finish off Hunchback (as you're heading to Paris, well, sort of!) ...
if you can fit all that/ those fllms in a day!!  ;D   (and you have them:)

Funnily enough I've just watched Hunchback!  It's one of my favourites, particularly the singing  :D ;)

Andybear

Quote from: DisneyRon on September 13, 2014, 09:57:19 AM
A little simpler for me, get up at 7 or so, have breakfast, catch my train at 8:30, travel to Rotterdam by train, should be there around 10. Thalys leaves at 10:58, lunch on-board the Thalys, arrives at Paris Nord at 13:35, travel to Chatelet Les Halles by Metro, switch trains to RER and travel to Marne-La-Vallée and Disney. :) Should arrive at 14:40 or so, pick up tickets in the station and drop off my luggage at the Disney Express desk and head into the park. :)

Dinner is at 19:00, in the California Grill. :D

The Eurostar arrives about 2.00.  I've got Disney Express but I'm not going to use it for this part of the journey.  I'm going to the hotel to choose my breakfast slot.  If my room is available I'll drop my suitcase off in it and go straight out.  If it's not I'll leave my suitcase with the concierge then go straight out.  I have to go past the balloon to get to the parks and if it's operational I'll go up in it then - if it's not, then I'll go up in it when/if it's operational - I really want to do it at some point.  After that it's the main park and I'll head straight to Pirates of the Caribbean - since it's shut Mon, Tues and Wed I want to ride it as soon as I can - thankfully it's open on Thurs too :-).  I'm not going to any table service restaurants, only counter service.  So I'll have an early dinner in the Lucky Nugget.  Ribs/chicken is my favourite type of food so I'll be well catered for there :-)