How many sleeps till your next trip?

Started by carrydee38, August 29, 2010, 08:38:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravenseye

gemma, that's adorable. He will be either squealing or speechless when he finds out  ;D
Disneyworld 1990
Disneyland Paris 1996, 2002, 2004, 2013, 2014...

gemma2806

Knowing Jack I would guess it will be the squealing! I have ear plugs just in case!  :D

sarahmumof4

96 sleeps for me but I'm counting in months .
3 months doesn't sound as bad , especially when we booked back in May and it was 9 months to go
First visit - Santa Fe , March 2011

Adagio , Feb 2013

Santa Fe , Feb 2014

Fourth visit - Sequoia Lodge , Golden Forest rooms  December 2015 🎄

amanda08

10! only 1 sleep away from being able to say "I'm going to DLP next week"  ;D ;D

emsybev

6 sleeps for us! Am slightly excited... Especially because, just like gemma, we haven't told our children! We have 2 girls aged 9 & 8, and a lil man aged 2.

We are staying overnight in Ashford and catching Eurostar on Sunday. We!'be told the kids we are going to a wedding. On Sunday when we wake, we are gonna ask them what they'd like to do and after they've said a few things we're gonna say that we thought it would be nice to go to Disney, and then give them some goody bags we've made up for them!

You'll probably all hear them scream from where you are! Lol

gemma2806

emsybev great idea! Good luck with the noise levels when they find out, I will only have 1 excited child so I can imagine how loud 3 will be!

amanda08 you must be REALLY excited now!  ;D

2 weeks today for me and as I can't start packing without Jack finding out I'm having to make to with "sorting" instead!

Hudsonl

43 to xmas eve in the castle club d l hotel, park view. Stayed in all the other hotels many times before but tho is the first in disney hotel.. Really looking forward to it my wife and self ( both late 50s). Inventions meal xmas eve and booked silver spur for xmas day evening meal don't know where to eat yet on Boxing Day .
       Two disney mad old fogeys
DL USA feb, march+June 86
DW USA sept 87
DL USA jan + March
DLP Cheyenne 92
DLP Cheyenne March +Aug 93
DLP Cheyenne July 95
DLP Sequoia Aug 96
DLP sequoia April +nov Cheyenne 97
DLP Cheyenne dec 98
DLP New York nov 99
DLP Cheyenne Feb 2002
DLP new port bay Aug 2005
DLP Cheyenne nov 2006
DLP Newport bay nov 2008
DLP new York dec 2010
DLP NewYork dec  2011
DLP sequoia Aug 2012
DLP New York July 2013
DLP DLH dec 2013
DLP New York dec 2014
Hopefully many more after

Andra55

Just 39 nights for a Xmas visit of 6 days, we're stay  in a Marriots House :D

amanda08

@Gemma - mega excited! It's single digit day today - just 9 sleeps ;D  - its coming quick for you too!

emsybev

Thanks gemma... Dreading the squeals! Hopefully we won't wake the entire hotel up!

So excited that I can now say 'we're going this week!!!!' ;D

gemma2806

Amanda it's come round so quickly it's scary where the time has gone but yep definitely excited now! I hope you have an amazing trip  :)

emsybev it suddenly seems so real when you get to say "I'm going this week", have an amazing time!  :)

Only 13 sleeps now! I can now say "I'm off to Disney next week!"  ;D :D ;D

princesscaoimhe

only 7 more sleeps!!!!!!! and ill be off to the sequoia lodge golden forest rooms cant wait ;D ;D ;D ;D

emsybev

I know what you mean about it becoming real... panicing about the packing now etc! lol

And princess, you;ll be there at the same time as us.. we're there from Sunday till Thursday!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

princesscaoimhe

Quote from: emsybev on November 11, 2013, 09:55:32 PM
I know what you mean about it becoming real... panicing about the packing now etc! lol

And princess, you;ll be there at the same time as us.. we're there from Sunday till Thursday!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

awww cool we going on monday till friday soooo excited havent told my 5 yr old girl yet was there last year she loved it and she saw disney on ice last nite and keeps talking about dlp and frozen

gemma2806

Princess can you put some info on when you get back about the Golden Forest Rooms as I am also stopping in these for the first time on the 24th. Would live to hear your opinions on your stay! Have a lovely time  :)