How many sleeps till your next trip?

Started by carrydee38, August 29, 2010, 08:38:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrs Pluto

Quote from: "lovindisney"Yeah we stayed there in October 2010 and we liked it, we found it great for what we wanted as we planned to spend time in the parks so only needed somewhere to sleep. Never been to Cheyenne but we walked past it everyday and it looked like a nice hotel. I used to stay at Davy Crockett which was my favorite but i do not drive so Santa Fe was the most affordable for us. The kids are getting excited but not sure if they are as excited as me  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :oops:

yeah thats how i see it, your only in your room to sleep really. I would to try Davy Crockett! My little boy is 4, he keeps asking "Are we going today" soon be able to say "YES"  :D

8 more Sleeps!!! :D/  :D/

lovindisney

Quote from: "Mrs Pluto"
Quote from: "lovindisney"Yeah we stayed there in October 2010 and we liked it, we found it great for what we wanted as we planned to spend time in the parks so only needed somewhere to sleep. Never been to Cheyenne but we walked past it everyday and it looked like a nice hotel. I used to stay at Davy Crockett which was my favorite but i do not drive so Santa Fe was the most affordable for us. The kids are getting excited but not sure if they are as excited as me  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :oops:

yeah thats how i see it, your only in your room to sleep really. I would to try Davy Crockett! My little boy is 4, he keeps asking "Are we going today" soon be able to say "YES"  :D

8 more Sleeps!!! :D/  :D/

Davy Crockett is a lovely hotel i used to love when i went with my parents it was especially magical at christmas. My two are 7 and 3 and they are so excited, just a bit worried about what we are going to get as its the week before 20th anniversary, was a bit gutted when i found that out. Although read we might see some soft openings of the parade from 26th which would be great.

Only 8 more sleeps but just found out the clocks go forward the morning we leave which means it might be a bit manic  :lol:  :lol:

Mrs Pluto

Quote from: "lovindisney"Davy Crockett is a lovely hotel i used to love when i went with my parents it was especially magical at christmas. My two are 7 and 3 and they are so excited, just a bit worried about what we are going to get as its the week before 20th anniversary, was a bit gutted when i found that out. Although read we might see some soft openings of the parade from 26th which would be great.

Only 8 more sleeps but just found out the clocks go forward the morning we leave which means it might be a bit manic  :lol:  :lol:

Oh i bet it is magical :D   - I feel the same as you, as i didnt realise at the time of booking that the 20th Anniversary started like 2 days later, was a little gutted myself as i would of went in April. But im seeing it as an excuse to try go again later in the yr (DP doenst know this yet ha). Have you taken your children before? This will be first time for my DS!

I have read about the "soft openings" too! So  do hope we get to see the new parade!
I didnt realise the clocks went forward then either :shock:  im glad you said :lol:

7 sleep to go!!  :D/

lovindisney

Quote from: "lovindisney"Davy Crockett is a lovely hotel i used to love when i went with my parents it was especially magical at christmas. My two are 7 and 3 and they are so excited, just a bit worried about what we are going to get as its the week before 20th anniversary, was a bit gutted when i found that out. Although read we might see some soft openings of the parade from 26th which would be great.

Oh i bet it is magical :D   - I feel the same as you, as i didnt realise at the time of booking that the 20th Anniversary started like 2 days later, was a little gutted myself as i would of went in April. But im seeing it as an excuse to try go again later in the yr (DP doenst know this yet ha). Have you taken your children before? This will be first time for my DS!

I have read about the "soft openings" too! So  do hope we get to see the new parade!
I didnt realise the clocks went forward then either :shock:  im glad you said :lol:

7 sleep to go!!  :D/

Yeah i was a bit gutted about the 20th anniversary starting after we leave but i am sure it will still be magical and like you say good excuse to go later in the year  :lol: Yeah we took them before in 2010 for Halloween and they loved it my eldest was 6 and youngest was only just 2 and they were brilliant just hoping i get the same reaction this time. :lol: I am sure your DS will love it.  Glad you know about clocks changing i only found out the other day and had a little panic but i am sure it will all turn out fine. Just gotta start packing now.
This time next week we will be enjoying the park  :lol:  :D  :D  :D/  :D/

Manders_Disney_Gal

Still awhile...but getting closer... :ears:

Mrs Pluto

Quote from: "lovindisney"Yeah i was a bit gutted about the 20th anniversary starting after we leave but i am sure it will still be magical and like you say good excuse to go later in the year  :lol: Yeah we took them before in 2010 for Halloween and they loved it my eldest was 6 and youngest was only just 2 and they were brilliant just hoping i get the same reaction this time. :lol: I am sure your DS will love it.  Glad you know about clocks changing i only found out the other day and had a little panic but i am sure it will all turn out fine. Just gotta start packing now.

Oh yes! either way im happy just the fact we will be there, Im more excited about seeing my little mans face for the first time at all the things going on!! I dont think he will know where to look :D   - Ooh i bet you do! I bet they will love it even more this time round! I started doing a little today! few things packed away! Still have to get a few things. - Do you actually get to DLP on the sunday or the monday? we are at the travelodge nr St Pancras on the Sun night, with the Direct train on the Mon morning?  :D

7 sleeps!!!  :D/  :D/

lovindisney

Quote from: "lovindisney"Yeah i was a bit gutted about the 20th anniversary starting after we leave but i am sure it will still be magical and like you say good excuse to go later in the year  :lol: Yeah we took them before in 2010 for Halloween and they loved it my eldest was 6 and youngest was only just 2 and they were brilliant just hoping i get the same reaction this time. :lol: I am sure your DS will love it.  Glad you know about clocks changing i only found out the other day and had a little panic but i am sure it will all turn out fine. Just gotta start packing now.

Oh yes! either way im happy just the fact we will be there, Im more excited about seeing my little mans face for the first time at all the things going on!! I dont think he will know where to look :D   - Ooh i bet you do! I bet they will love it even more this time round! I started doing a little today! few things packed away! Still have to get a few things. - Do you actually get to DLP on the sunday or the monday? we are at the travelodge nr St Pancras on the Sun night, with the Direct train on the Mon morning?  :D

7 sleeps!!!  :D/  :D/

We get the Eurostar on the Sunday morning, we get to DLP at about 2pm their time and its open until 10pm that night so gonna be a very long day, we gotta leave home at about 5.30am  :shock: I am sure my two are going to love it but dont know if as much as me  :lol:  I am sure your little boy will love it too, it will be so overwhelming he wont know where to start, my two were just amazed by it. Have started packing but still got more to do.
6 sleeps left  :D  :D  :D

Mrs Pluto

Quote from: "lovindisney"We get the Eurostar on the Sunday morning, we get to DLP at about 2pm their time and its open until 10pm that night so gonna be a very long day, we gotta leave home at about 5.30am  :shock: I am sure my two are going to love it but dont know if as much as me  :lol:  I am sure your little boy will love it too, it will be so overwhelming he wont know where to start, my two were just amazed by it. Have started packing but still got more to do.

Ah so your a day there before me! :thumbs:  so less sleeps for you :P
Will be a long day! But fab day im sure, soon as your head hits the pillow you will be out like a light  :D  - I think the most excited one out of my family. DS cant wait to ride the Cars ride! Im hoping he will love it.  Ive got more ironing to do! hate ironing :lol:

lovindisney

Quote from: "lovindisney"We get the Eurostar on the Sunday morning, we get to DLP at about 2pm their time and its open until 10pm that night so gonna be a very long day, we gotta leave home at about 5.30am  :shock: I am sure my two are going to love it but dont know if as much as me  :lol:  I am sure your little boy will love it too, it will be so overwhelming he wont know where to start, my two were just amazed by it. Have started packing but still got more to do.

Ah so your a day there before me! :thumbs:  so less sleeps for you :P
Will be a long day! But fab day im sure, soon as your head hits the pillow you will be out like a light  :D  - I think the most excited one out of my family. DS cant wait to ride the Cars ride! Im hoping he will love it.  Ive got more ironing to do! hate ironing :lol:

Yeah only 1 less sleep, just looked at weather and looks pretty good at the moment which will be great. It will be long but definitely a great day. Last time we went we missed breakfast as the kids slept in late which never happens at home  :lol:  I dont bother with the ironing luckily its mainly leggings and brought a lot of it as they didnt have many tops so they should be ok, i hope. The cars ride is great we rode that a few times and they loved that one also the slinky ride in toy story playland was a favorite. :D

lubynoo

FIFTY!!!!!! FIFTY!!!!! OMG!!!!!! I am beyond excited at fifty, christ knows how excited I will be as they go down.

The last fifty went soooooooo slow!! These next lot better not!!!!

:cheshire_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:

amanda08

70 sleeps or 10 weeks, cant decide which sounds soonest :D  can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

princessemily

9 more sleeps. Which equates to 6 more school days for the kids.
Sequoia  Lodge - May 2004
NPBC- September 2005
SL - June 2006
SL- June 2007
Ch -December 2007
NY - September 2008
SL - March 2009
SL- March 2010
NY - March 2011
SL - January 2012
Ch - March 2012
NPBC -March 2013
SL - February 2014
Ch - February 2015
Ch - November 2015
NPBC -March 2016
NY - November 2016
SL - April 2017
SLGF - March 2018
NY - Nov 2018
Cheyenne - Nov 2019
NY Nov 2021

Mrs Pluto

Quote from: "lovindisney"Yeah only 1 less sleep, just looked at weather and looks pretty good at the moment which will be great. It will be long but definitely a great day. Last time we went we missed breakfast as the kids slept in late which never happens at home  :lol:  I dont bother with the ironing luckily its mainly leggings and brought a lot of it as they didnt have many tops so they should be ok, i hope. The cars ride is great we rode that a few times and they loved that one also the slinky ride in toy story playland was a favorite. :D

Oh great! As when i looked at a site the other day it was raining on all days except last day! was thinking great, but i did relook last night, and was sun with clouds everyday!! Thats more like it (Fingerscrossed) :thumbs:  lol Yeah i bet the long days and the walking tires them out! We have the character Breakie booked for the first morning which is the 9.30 seating, so we have a little bit of a lie in then :D  Ive done most of the ironing! Not really taking that much, planning on buying T shirts out there lol, Im just hoping he doesnt think it spins to fast! Its not a fast spin is it? It doesnt look it on youtube. We def want to ride Slinky dog too.

Nearly 5 sleeps (in just under an hour)  :D/  :D/

Javey74

Just 6 more sleeps..   :D

I'm getting that Disney tingly feeling back again..   :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/

Mrs Pluto

Quote from: "Javey74"Just 6 more sleeps..   :D

I'm getting that Disney tingly feeling back again..   :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/

woohoo  :D/  :D/  another one going in 6 sleeps!  :D

Im on 6 sleeps to (ive been counting one day earlier, as we leave on the sunday to stay in a Hotel nr St Pancras ready for Mon) ......... 6 sleeps till in the Magic!!