Disney International - Which one would you like to visit?

Started by experiment627, April 30, 2004, 11:33:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

experiment627

Hey folks,

just to have something to talk about (except for anything related to Comcast, Eisner and disappoint first-half-year results):

Which one of the three (soon four) non-European Disney resorts would you like to visit the most right now and why?

Kristof

Well, we are currenlty planning our trip to Walt Disney World...  

Love to visit Tokyo Disneyland someday too!

Kristof

*bump*  Could be interesting to find out about other people.

So.. shoot!  :D

Riebi

I like to visit all Resorts expect Hong Kong ;-)
My next trip outlying europe will be Disneyland Resort because I´m planning a californian trip  8)
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

davewasbaloo

Hmmm this is a hard one.  Disneyland in California is my fav and I'd like to try the subs when they reopen in June.

WDW has a lot to offer but we just got back 10 weeks ago.

The place I really want to go is Tokyo Disney Sea (TDL as well) and if we fly Cathay from the UK, we'll do a stop over in HKDL.  I have started saving and hope to go in a few years when the kids are older.

Off to DLP this year and next and DL next year too.  TDL will probably come in 2009.
since 2001 (many before that)

Masamune

:P Well, we're already planning our trip to WDW next year, so I guess that's where I'd most like to go. :roll: My mum doesn't do well with massive crowds of people, so I don't think we'll ever end up going to HKDL or TDL...

Dlrpfan

hmm well i would prefer HKDL over TDL and i dont really no why lol
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

kate

well, went to WDW at new year, but are planning another trip there next summer.  we're going to DLRP twice this year too.

jane really wants to go to california cos it was the first and the one that walt oversaw but i would really love to visit TDL, expecially tokyo disney seas.
Kate, disneyholic who is having withdrawal symptoms!

Owain

Hong Kong Disneyland, woudl be nice to visit there latest development  :)

MinnieMouse

We stay at DLP for 16 Times and for 1 Time at the Walt Disney World Resort. And I hope we can go any time to see the Disneyland in Anaheim. And in the future ....... Tokyo and Hongkong, but this are only Dreams for the moment .......

Alexandra

Maarten

Its hard to choose one. Well, I would like to return to Walt Disney World, but since I've already been there it would be a better idea if I choose another Resort. I would love to visit the Disneyland Resort one day (together with a California tour) and I would like to visit Tokyo Disney Resort aswell (including a tour through Japan ofcourse).  :wink:

jortlaban

DLR is our fav. but next year we are planning to go to WDW, and maybe there's a trip to Hong Kong coming up sooner than expected...

but the resort we want to go to the most is TDL, but we can't afford that right now, but it will happen within the next 5 years.
Shareholder TWDC & EDASCA

mtt

would love to visit disneyland in california
dlp nov 98, feb 99, sept 07, sept 2008
wdw 95,97,2000,2002,2005

CraigDLRP!

Quote from: "Masamune":P Well, we're already planning our trip to WDW next year, so I guess that's where I'd most like to go. :roll: My mum doesn't do well with massive crowds of people, so I don't think we'll ever end up going to HKDL or TDL...

You do know that WDW's Magic Kingdom is the current most visited theme park in the world don't you? Also, HKDL is always dead, it's much like EuroDisney when it first opened, the Chinese arent particulary fond of it.

GeoffD

Next July we'll be setting off for 2 weeks in Walt Disney World all star movies. With 2 weeks Park Tickets.