Summer Trip Report - 5th AUG to 9th AUG 2009

Started by montaguewarner, April 16, 2010, 04:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

montaguewarner

Quote from: "Annet"Thanks for your report! Every tripreport makes me more eager to go back.

Quote from: "Dagobert"Thanks for your trip report!

No problem! It was nice to remember all the magic again making the trip report!
Past Visits
DLP - JUN 2005 - Val D\'Europe
DL - APR 2006 - Disneyland Hotel
DLP - AUG 2009 - Val D\'Europe
DLP - JUL 2010 - Val D\'Europe
DLP - JUN 2011 - Val D\'Europe

never2old

Great report, many thanks for posting it!! It was a really good read

And by the way, there's nothing geeky about admiring the beautiful lamps in Discoveryland  :wink: It's all those little details that make this the most beautiful and amazing place there is  :D

And you have some really beautiful pictures, I really like the way you frame them!

It sounds like you had a great time (and you didn't miss your train!), thank you very much for sharing it with us!

montaguewarner

Quote from: "never2old"Great report, many thanks for posting it!! It was a really good read

And by the way, there's nothing geeky about admiring the beautiful lamps in Discoveryland  :wink: It's all those little details that make this the most beautiful and amazing place there is  :D

And you have some really beautiful pictures, I really like the way you frame them!

It sounds like you had a great time (and you didn't miss your train!), thank you very much for sharing it with us!

HAHA! Thank your for your comment!
The Discoveryland Lamps are something else really I have to say - PS on the topic of Disocveryland, does anyone know where i can get hold of the Area Music? Its amazing!  :thumbs:
Past Visits
DLP - JUN 2005 - Val D\'Europe
DL - APR 2006 - Disneyland Hotel
DLP - AUG 2009 - Val D\'Europe
DLP - JUL 2010 - Val D\'Europe
DLP - JUN 2011 - Val D\'Europe