JUST BACK!

Started by Fantillusion, July 26, 2006, 10:58:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fantillusion

hi everyone!
sorry i havent been on the boards so long but I have been in France. Including 2 days at the resort. The majority of my time was spent in the loire valley (Amboise).

Our first day was at the disneyland park which was excellent althouth I was very disapointed in the princess parade (also where was casey jr).
Fantillusion and Wishes were spectacular!

Our second day was at the studios. Super throughout all day. I also seen the cinema parade for the first time! Very enjoyable.

Had a super time! Cant wait for next year.
-Craig

Kristof

Good to hear you had a great time!  How was the Loire valley?

Fantillusion

The loire valley was excellent, our second time there! We usally go to the vendee or brittany. Had a great month there. I LOVE FRANCE. Cant wait for the dordogne next year.
-Craig

Anthony

Quote from: "Fantillusion"Cant wait for the dordogne next year.
Ooh, the Dordogne is lovely!  Really amazing scenery and lovely towns.  You've just got to pray we don't get the same heat wave next year, or you'll roast!  :shock:

Glad you had a great time in DLRP!  I guess they removed the Dumbo float because it doesn't fit the "Princess" theme.  Don't ask me why Steamboat Willie does...  :lol:

Fantillusion

Are you planning on going anywhere balloo? Except DLRP!
-Craig

Anthony

I'm going to somewhere on the border of France and Switzerland (near Evian, :lol:) for a week in August.  I've been to France probably about 15 times now... only 7 of those involved DLRP!  :(

Fantillusion

I have been to france 11 times woohoo! Only 3 times at dlrp. I am at the time of trying to go back to the resort next year :D  :?

thanks
fanti
-Craig

Wendy

Hi,  I've only recently found this forum and I'm so glad that I was able to look through it before I went to dlrp.  Even though I've been to dlrp 7 times now, it still gave me loads of hints and tips that I'd missed before.

This trip was only for 3 days but I had a great time and the weather held out most of the time which always helps.  :D

I was really pleased that the place seemed much cleaner than last year when I was a little disappointed that there seemed to be a lot of litter around and the toilets were in a horrible state by lunch time.  I saw a lot more CMs cleaning up which really does help to keep the place magical.

I really hope that I can go back for the 15th anniversary celebrations next year!
Second Star To The Right And Straight On Til Morning!

xx Wen xx

My Trip Report: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5261

Maarten

Welcome to these boards Wendy!  8)

Quote from: "Wendy"I was really pleased that the place seemed much cleaner than last year when I was a little disappointed that there seemed to be a lot of litter around and the toilets were in a horrible state by lunch time.  I saw a lot more CMs cleaning up which really does help to keep the place magical.

I am glad to hear you had a great stay! And I am also glad to hear that the upkeep of the parks seems slightly better then last year. It's always nice to hear that it's cleaner then before, especially the toilets which can become disgusting sometimes. These are the kind of things they should really care about.  :wink:

Wendy

Hi Maarten  :)

QuoteThese are the kind of things they should really care about.

I totally agree, the cleanliness and general upkeep of the resort is really important.  I am soooo pleased that so many of the buildings and attractions have had a face lift and general refurb, it does make all the difference.

For example, my 7 year old son, loves the Queen of Hearts Maze and it was in much better condition this year as all the signs, paths and 'pop-up' queens were looking fresh.

I only hope that the ongoing refurbishment continues after the anniversary next year and things arent allowed to become as run down again.
Second Star To The Right And Straight On Til Morning!

xx Wen xx

My Trip Report: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5261

Dlrpfan

welcome back Fantillusion!
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012