Disneyland Paris.com Website Updates

Started by Willow, February 08, 2010, 07:02:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Javey74

On the whole I think it is an improvement, since the old one did rely on a lot of flash animation, which could slow your computer down something rotten at times. I have to agree with the comments on the lack of capitalisation which can make it look slightly amateurish, but I do like the top tab menu, though as someone pointed out, the text needs to be darker for better visibility..  :wink:

Oh and I will say the word 'Resort' has finally disappeared, I rather liked it, I know there are other threads discussing this one, and as I said I rather liked it. It makes Disneyland sound a little smaller to me not being a resort. Still I'll be abbreviating it as DLRP, as ever..  :lol:  :mrgreen:

Anthony

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Anthony"Is it just me or are a lot of pages now showing 404 Page Not Found errors?

They all seem fine to me!?! :)

Javey74

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"
Quote from: "Anthony"Is it just me or are a lot of pages now showing 404 Page Not Found errors?

They all seem fine to me!?! :)
Mmmm, same here aswell, all ok..  :-k

Anthony

Yeah, ignore me. Must have been something stuck in the browser cache. Never had anything like that before, taking you to a page error. I was getting hopeful they were moving the pages around, perhaps ditching the index.xhtml addresses...

Adam

It isn't you - I have just checked the site and most pages are 404ing.

luke85

Same here.

Anthony

Oh dear... To fix it I had to go into my cookies and delete all the ones relating to disneylandparis.co.uk, and suddenly the pages started loading again.

tubbsy

Yep-happened to me too  :?
But I guess they're still playing with it?

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Reiana

Wow, I'm impressed. Even the german websit got this makeover. :shock: Usually we are the last who get new designs.

JelleP

^ The Dutch website got it's makeover too!
[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

[size=120]jellep.nl - twitter - youtube[/size]

HildeKitten

As did the Belgian one, although that got it's make-over a bit later than the UK one.
I don't think that much has changed to be honest, but it's nice to see them toying around with it and making it look different.

Anthony

So the New Gen website has apparently been postponed til tomorrow after promoting February 23rd all month, and they've had the "New Stars" (German?) logo on the UK homepage all day: http://www.disneylandparis.co.uk/index.xhtml

Same leopard, new spots.

dagobert

The new Austrian Disneyland Paris homepage is also online. No surprise, since the German is online.

dlrpkris

Seems we all crashed the site in excitement...
"Life\'s a happy game, you could clown around forever - \'cos we\'re the best of friends"
It\'s time to bring down the house - welcome Mickey Mouse!