PT52 - What are you wants??

Started by Stitch2814, January 29, 2010, 10:38:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stitch2814

I know some of us are on dizpins and know about these pins but seeing as we are a small group of traders and get on better here in our small group I thought I would see which pins out of this set of 52 you are most looking for..

Here is the list from Pinpics - http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/group.cgi?group=5349

I am looking for the 7 Up pins  - Carl, Russell, Dug, Alpha, Beta, Gamma and Charles Muntz.

I have bought the Alpha pin off ebay already and am looking to buy the russell as well lol

So which ones are you wants??

Eager_Eyes

Well I think its a great series, I hope that its still running when I get to Fl, as I'll certainly pick a few packs up.  

So far I'd like

Mickey
Pinocchio
Chip and Dale
Wall-E/Gold Chaser

Who konws maybe a few more when I've seen them all...I'm going to resist the temptation to buy right now.  I'd like to buy a sealed pack maybe and have the fun of openning them and finding what I've ended up with, if I don't want those pins I'm sure they'd trade easy enough.

Stitch2814

I would like to do the same but they are only available at Disneyland and WDW which is ashame as I would loved to off got my other half to pick me some up from DLRP in April but obviously that wont happen.

It is a great series as some do look quite nice as I would like Mo from Wall-e as well but Im sticking with the Up pins lol now if a seller on ebay sold the 2 pin bag for the same price as 1 pin ($20) Id gladly buy the bag as I would like the feeling or getting the one you want but going from experience from collecting a game called heroclix, you spend more money going for the 1 you want the most when you could buy it right away.

But that I guess is the choice at hand, buy the one you want or buy the bag and then get traders if not the ones you want. I for one will be buying the seperate pins for now will save me more money.

Masamune

:) I'll decide once all of them have pictures added.

Eager_Eyes

Danny I agree they should have them in DLP as well but maybe they'll get their own set at some point, you never know.  

Although I don't think they've ever done mystery sets there are far as I'm aware.  I'm still doing good on resisting the bidding so far. I especially need the Mickey for my collection.  I do like the gold chasers as well I think they look cool in one colour.  I hope that they get more stock of them and keep them for a little while I've got a friend going to WDW in about a month or so I'll ask them if they'll pick me a couple of packets up...if there's no Mickey there may be a post here about trades!

Stitch2814

I thought this needed images and thought I would search ebay and copy and save and took me about an hour but here are some images of most of the pins...

EDIT- Please dont re-use these images on Dizpins as I got in trouble for copyright issues and got shouted at off a user cause some was that users and got told to remove them immediatly..so .......rude!!

Just hope you like the images as I made the effort so everyone can see them seeing as pinpics is fully updated yet.

Aveen2008

I like little bo peep, wendy, jessie, pinochio and stitch but none of them blow me away really. I like the Wall-e one too:) hehe
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

I want the UP ones cause its was actually an idea I had (lindsay can prove that lol)

Aveen2008

hehe what was?:) the up ones are really nice too:)
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

the idea was the exact same as the pins disney have released above lol so Im happy and got the kevin one on ebay so Im happy as he (i know its a she but I like to say he) looks awesome and love it.

Masamune

:o The Alpha pin is way cute!

pink_danio

loving the photos. I think the up ones are great.
Was looking at your sale thread too stitch... might contact you in a week or two and get some (have to work out finances first lol)
Well done on taking the time to get the photos too.
I love the last selection of pins with the charecters in the director chairs.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "pink_danio"loving the photos. I think the up ones are great.
Was looking at your sale thread too stitch... might contact you in a week or two and get some (have to work out finances first lol)
Well done on taking the time to get the photos too.
I love the last selection of pins with the charecters in the director chairs.

Hey, I think you meant me hehe..ur pins are safely on hold don't worry hehe!

I have to say the more I see these  pins the more i like them, I like the dug one too:)
Luv Aveen xoxo

Belle's World

I'm not sure what it is but i'm not particularly fussed by these. Some of them are going for ridiculous amounts. The directors chair ones are ok and if you collect the character i can see the attraction but not for me which my bank balance loves! Ro

Stitch2814

Im only going for the UP ones as there aint that many UP pins and $20 is pretty cheap for them now as they will go higher in the future I can see that happening for sure lol Im not bothered about the stitch one (I know shame on me lol) much more interested in getting the Up pins as Alpha, Beta and Gamma are new pins all together so had to have those, Ive got a perfect way to frame the 8 pins already so Im just waiting on Alpha, Beta, Kevin and Carl and maybe now Gamma to arrive.