Owains 3-6th January 2010 Trip Report - TOT incident report

Started by Owain, January 06, 2010, 10:28:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Owain

:lol:  Well ill finish off the second day today then tomorrow the last day (or as i like to call it, fight day)  :P

I am also not violent !  :lol:

tubbsy

Owain!!!! Hurry Up! (petualnt child stamping foot!)  :P

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

disney-dan

Come OOOONNNNNNN Owain!! :lol:
Have a Magical day!!

DD

Owain

OMG, i nearly finished the last of day 2 and ie closed. ill have to start again now !  :|

tubbsy

Oh no! :( Finger crossed you'll get it sorted x

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

disney-dan

[-o<  [-o<  :?:  [-o<  [-o<  :x  [-o<  [-o<
Have a Magical day!!

DD

disney-dan

come on dude
Have a Magical day!!

DD

Adam

Lol - this seems like the most sought after trip report ever!

kiki_304

Quote from: "Adam"Lol - this seems like the most sought after trip report ever!

LMAO

Maybe that is why he is keeping everyone in suspense. lol

Owain, I only live up the road and know that the weather hasn't been so nice that you never want to stay indoors.   lol

Owain

Day 2 Part 3  :lol:

Im going to post the whole report then pictures later !

So tower of terror was amazing, wow i was not expecting to get that much airtime, and nor was my bag i dont think.
I cant wait to post the photos online because our tot first go ride photo is amazing, haaaa !

So after the ride jake and lisa purchased the ride photo, and i got the photo album at discount because of this. (Some offer they had at the time)

After this we needed something smooth so walked down the bare alley way behind AODA and went on cars, for a kids ride it spins quite fast. The queue is very well themed and the ride was amazing. Me and jake went at the back and lisa at the front. After this we walked to Crush but the queue was quite long and decided to go to backlot.

Next ride was RNRC as it was shut when we first entered the park. Walk on we got to the pre show room and lisa was still shaken from TOT, so didnt ride and went back through the entrance and waited for us in the shop.
Me and Jaker had back seats and had a great ride. I love the launch, its so fast, lights fog everything was working great. We got off to greet lisa, had a food/toilet break and managed to convince lisa to ride rnrc now !. She enjoyed it loads and wishes she had ridden it with me and jake the previous time.

We had a phone call of jakes mum now so decided to walk out of wds and go meet them at the resort hub. Walking through WDS i took some photos. (Coming after the written report)

We met Jakes mum, baby brother and his grampy as they had been warming up in the hotel room. We walked up main street and saw that Party Time with Mickey and Friends was about to start so we stood and watched/filmed the show. Im not a fan of these shows i prefer more, stage shows like tarxan, lion king etc.

After party time we walked through fantasyland and realised the time, we had previously in the day told jakes mum how good Mickeys winterwonderland show was so they were going to watch the 1630 showing i think it was. We rushed over to the chaperal theatre. WOW didnt realise how big the park is until you walk from one side to the other !

As jakes mum brother and grampy went to watch the show, me jake and lisa boared the disneyland railroad and took a trip to main street. As we passed fantasyland we saw that the ouadp was getting ready to start, they all waved to us on the train, i love that :D .

We got off at main street station and took a place on the stairs and watched/took photos of the parade. It was amazing, we were too far away to smell the scents but it looked great especially in the dark.

After this we met up with jakes mum grampy and brother and took even on iasw as he really loves this ride. After this jakes mum grampy and brother went back to the room too get ready. Me jake and lisa stayed in the park and explored it in the dark. WOW adventureland is scary when its dark  ! We did the alladin walk through. I needed a toilet at this point but the mens were locked  :evil:  so we walked over to the discovery arcade toilets. Taking photos of main street/castle in the dark. We did some shopping and left the park to get ready for annettes.

We got ready and i think we ended up walking again to the village. This time we had our meal around 8:30ish so finished eating at 10 so could finally explore the dv shops. Disney village was dead, literally no one was there ! I finally bought my From Sketch to Reality book in english  :D . With everyone else buying some merchandise. We went to catch the bus but saw that me missed the last cheyenne bus so caught the santa fe one.

We walked through that santa fe grounds and crossed the bridge too cheyenne. Went too the room and passed out as we were so tired.

Next day 3 - last day  :(

Sorry there is no pictures, will post them after report is finished.

And sorry its rushed i just feel bad that i left it this long too do, i know my promises arnt always great but i will make sure i do my halloween trip report properly as its 6 days long !

Thank you all for waiting !  :D

tinker_fairy

So nothing on this fight then? was there even a fight in the first place? lol. great report though :) xx
NEXT DISNEY TRIP BOOKED!!

July/August 2013 :D

Just back from the best holiday yet \":D\"

disney-dan

just remembered this, checked to see if it had been updated with the "fight" and suprise surprise, nothing.  :roll:
Have a Magical day!!

DD

Owain

Sorry im the worst trip reporter ever ha.

Worst part is, it was so long ago i dont really remember much. I no im a devil  :twisted:

From what i remember;

Me and Jake had got fastpass for TOT, lisa did not want to go on as we had been on twice previously this day. Jake decided to be a gentlemen and stay with lisa. So i went on my own (Not that i cared, i love this ride). So i went through the fast pass and was in the library in no time! . This is when it happened. We were directed to the lower level of the boiler room. I was right by the corner just before the last stretch of queue (you no by the actual giant boiler) and there were alot of people behind me as sneaky me waited by the library door as id watched the video alot. Anway i could here shouting and see the group, they were only 6 people infront and could tell something was wrong. There was shouting. I think it was a guy with his mate and girl friend having an altercation with a group of 3 older men the same age. I dont know what it was about, couldnt understand, but it didnt sound nice. The cast member told them to calm down, then the guy with the girl swung for one of the guys in the other group then it all kicked off. All of them fighting, i think the girl got caught up in it aswell. Cast members shouting ( couldnt get to them as they were still a few people back from the front of the queue) They called security. But as guest didnt want to get caught up everyone started running back, but others were aware so everyone was pushing back and falling into each other. It was a complete mess. The cast members reached them and split them up, still shouting at each other (the two groups) One was kept by the boiler and the others by the middle lift. Security came from the door behind the boiler and took the one group and the others were taken through the cm doors by elevators ( suppose to also exit them separately aswell ) . They had stopped all boardings aswell, so all the people on the second level had a show i guess. I was quite frightened as i did fall over when everyone pushed back.

Guess i remembered more now i thought about it, sorry people for not finishing this off. I loose track alot. But im meaning to get at least pictures of my halloween trip as the pictures are great. Thanks everyone.

P.S - I wish i filmed this, not that i praise fighting but for memebers to see. I dont think they would believe there eyes that people would behave like this, especially in a queue, putting others at risk .

tinker_fairy

That sounds so awful :( how scary. What a way to ruin the magic. I was in a simular situation when I fight broke out infront of me in the queue for stealth at Thorpe park :( at least I wasn't on my own though, poor you :(
NEXT DISNEY TRIP BOOKED!!

July/August 2013 :D

Just back from the best holiday yet \":D\"

disney-dan

holy panda poop, that's mental  :shock:

i thought it was gonna be a bit pushing and shoving not a full on gang fight :lol:
Have a Magical day!!

DD