just got back from 5 day trip.................

Started by debtdummy, November 07, 2009, 09:45:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

laura87

I can't believe you would go to a park in France and then complain about everything being French. There are subtitles where the only language available is French and some shows even have separate English showings.

Yeah people often push and shove in DLP but this is the European way of thinking, surely you would have experienced this previously when abroad? Although I think its unfair to presume that every rude person was French or that every French person is rude! You seem to have a pretty narrow minded attitude to be honest.

I'm also a bit confused about the smell you are talking about!!
2005 Sequoia Lodge
2006 Day Trip
2007 Sequoia Lodge
2008 Sequoia Lodge
Jan 2010 Newport Bay Club

July 2007 WDW Florida

debtdummy

the french people  in the disneyland park between 2nd nov and 6th nov were rude, smely and had awful breath.... im sorry im a narrow minded person but since it was a park for everyone not just french speaking people i thought it might have been alittle more enjoyable, since its called EURO DISNEY!!!!!!

since u wasnt there u wouldnt have seen the lady push to the floor and the child dragged by its coat to stand infront of mickey!!!

debtdummy

im sorry i didnt like it that why people have views and opinions.  someone close this post now, im off.

disney-dan

but its NOT Eurodisney you clown, its Disneyland Paris, ie its in France  :roll:
Have a Magical day!!

DD

smurfy74

I think a mod needs to close this thread as it is xenophobic and not balanced.

Annet

QuoteYeah people often push and shove in DLP but this is the European way of thinking

Really? I consider myself, being from Holland, European. But here that's not a normal way of thinking...

loladelorean

I find the posts from the original poster here quite startling - most out of place here in the MagicForum!
I agree that the Mods should think about closing this one, it doesnt add to the forum at all. Of course people are entitled to criticise the parks if they see fit, but it just seems bizarre to come on here talking about the personal hygiene of the French. How can the poster even be sure these offensive people even were French?
Humbug, I say.
Disney Visits
Oct 94 Cheyenne - Oct 00 WDW - April 03 WDW - Sept 06 DLP Day Trip - Sept 09 HNY - Nov 10 HNY - June 11 Sequoia Lodge- June 12 Sequoia Lodge - Sept 12 Cheyenne- Nov 12 Radisson - June 13 Dream Castle - Nov 14 HNY -
Feb 15 Dream Castle - Sept 15 Tokyo Disney Resort, Sheraton - Oct 15 DLP Day trip - Feb 16 Cheyenne - March 17 Newport Bay - Jan 18 Sequoia Lodge, Aug 18 daytrip

Upcoming: DLH Nov 18 - Hong Kong Disneyland, Explorers Lodge, March 19

Rorschach

Quote from: "smurfy74"I think a mod needs to close this thread as it is xenophobic and not balanced.

debtdummy

Quote from: "loladelorean"I find the posts from the original poster here quite startling - most out of place here in the MagicForum!
I agree that the Mods should think about closing this one, it doesnt add to the forum at all. Of course people are entitled to criticise the parks if they see fit, but it just seems bizarre to come on here talking about the personal hygiene of the French. How can the poster even be sure these offensive people even were French?
Humbug, I say.
[list=][/list]

i have asked for this to be closed......!!!! yesterday afternoon

debtdummy

only recent;y been changed to disneyland... was called euro disney...

Anthony

Quote from: "debtdummy"im sorry im a narrow minded person
Sums things up nicely.

Debtdummy has requested to be removed from the forum.

skalos

WOW... I cant believe what I ve just read!

I ve been to the park MANY times (from 1993). I have encounter a lot of British, Spanish and French rude people, but that is logical since most people visiting are from those countries.

I can't say that the French are "rude", since the majority of rude people that I have encounter in the park were British. But then again, I can't say that the British people are rude... You can never generalise based on your experiences like that. Is rude and unfair.