January 2009 Trip Photos!

Started by Masamune, September 30, 2009, 10:22:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masamune

:lol: A bit late, but oh well. You guys know I suck at actually getting round to making trip reports, but this is better than nothing!

I'll make a post for each lot of pics. :( Sorry about the poor quality of some of the pictures. :P That's what we get for using disposable cameras.

Masamune

Me!

Masamune

My best friend Jacqui!

Masamune

Random characters!

Masamune

Parade!

Masamune

Character Train!

Masamune

Mary Poppins show!

Masamune

Sleeping Beauty show!

Masamune

Random! :P

Masamune

:) And that's it. I know it's not as exciting as a proper trip report, but I still hope you enjoy just looking at the photos. :P

davewasbaloo

Thanks for sharing. Looks like it was really cold.

Quote from: "Masamune"Parade!

What is this car doing in Adventureland - Wrong, wrong, wrong.   :roll:  :evil:  :evil:  :|

It is this sort of thing that inspired the use of Utilidors in the design of the MK. Walt went spare once when there was a cowboy seen in Tomorrowland.

DLP forever the pretend Disney park. The stupid thing is, with the right management, it could be the very best.
since 2001 (many before that)

Hilary

Poor Dumbo's frozen ears!

MizzRabbit

Awww you look so cute! And I love your Cheshire Cat scarf and gloves with matching sweater! I'd soooo wear that!! Where did you get it???

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

The Butlin Boy

Thanks for sharing your great photos Mas, I hope you all had a great time :)

Disneyland Paris Treasures

Quote from: "davewasbaloo"Thanks for sharing. Looks like it was really cold.

Quote from: "Masamune"Parade!

What is this car doing in Adventureland - Wrong, wrong, wrong.   :roll:  :evil:  :evil:  :|

It is this sort of thing that inspired the use of Utilidors in the design of the MK. Walt went spare once when there was a cowboy seen in Tomorrowland.

DLP forever the pretend Disney park. The stupid thing is, with the right management, it could be the very best.

Couldn't agree more, it's a shame.