Secret Phantom Manor tombstones...

Started by luke85, September 03, 2009, 08:02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luke85

Hi all! It was a long while ago that I posted that on my most recent trip to DLP (last September) I had spotted something near Phantom Manor that I had never heard about before...

Well, I haven't been to DLP since (unfortunately), but I discovered an amazing website which has a video that shows what I saw!

It's a couple of gravestones that I managed to spot when I was on the River Rogue Keelboats, but the guy who made the video, captured them from aboard the Riverboat.

Here is the first:

A close up:

The sunken tombstone (my favourite!):

The website I found them on is absolutely brilliant! http://www.martinsvids.net has loads of really in-depth videos on all of the resorts, particularly DLP. These pictures were found on a detailed movie 3 part film about DLP that's 3 hours long! I really recommend that you check it out. Here is the direct link to the movie: http://www.martinsvids.net/?cat=98&paged=3 The tombstones are found at 20mins 40secs on the first of the three parts.

These tombstones might not be that secret after all, but I was so astonished when I found them last year. I've been to DLP 4 times and I thought that if I had missed them for the first 3 times I'd visited, then surely there must be others on the board who have done too!

btw... I did try to find the original thread to post this in, but I couldn't find it for the life of me! :oops:

-breeno-

Here is a link to the Offical Phantom Manor topic ;)
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

luke85

That's not where it was originally posted though. But I can post there and a Mod can delete this if they wish.

Epcot_Boy

A fascinating post luke =D>  A big thanks for sharing :)  Martinsvids looks interesting :)

David

Alpop

That's what I love about DLRP. I can;t wait to go back and try and photo.
A great find and well spotted.

Kristof

There was no need to re-post this topic in the Phantom Manor one.  Both posts could have been merged.  

:arrow:  Closing this one as requested.