New Snow White happening on Castle Stage

Started by Poppy The Monkey, August 08, 2009, 06:48:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poppy The Monkey

After the success of the Mary Poppins and Sleeping Beauty happening - plans are underway for a new happening to launch in November this year.

The Snow White happening, temporarily called "Snow White - I'm wishing" will feature Snow White, her prince, the 7 dwarfs and possible the Evil Queen....

Plans are being made to have this show play on the old castle stage, unused for shows since Winnie the Pooh departed a few years ago.

More Soon......

DisneyBud

Hooray for the use of the castle stage! Will be interesting to see, and very successful I'm sure if it follows in the same vain as the other two happenings.

luke85

This sounds like it could be really cool, I love Snow White! and nicely timed with the new DVD/Bluray release this coming Christmas... ;)

RnRCj

That's interesting... I thought the castle stage was unsafe?

Aveen2008

That would be really good! I am guessing this would probably be happening in the afternoons or evenings since princess meet and greets usually take place on the castle stage from about 10am until 12 or 1 pm!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Gareth

ooo im not a big princess fan but i love any kind of show the mary poppins show was good so i hope it is like that

[size=150]Please Follow Me - - - - Twitter.com/Gareth2100 ---- Thanks

littlemermaid83

This would be great news if a show like this happened  :D
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

howtodeal

Wow, this is great news. One more reason for me to go this November hehe  :mrgreen:

Javey74

That would be absolutely brilliant if they could put that on the formal schedule..  :D/  :D/  :D/

I dare not say anything yet to Jen, just in case..  :shock:  :shock:

Or basically my life would not be worth living if it never happened..  :mrgreen:

Luigi

Quote from: "luke85"This sounds like it could be really cool, I love Snow White! and nicely timed with the new DVD/Bluray release this coming Christmas... ;)

was my thought too, the new Diamond Edition is released in France in October.

davewasbaloo

Cool, but could we please see a return of the Dapper Dans and a piano player at Casey's; gun fights and cavelry rides through Frontierland (as well as the gamblers and bands on the MArk Twain) and sword fights in Tomorrowland.

Disney has started to become so girly.
since 2001 (many before that)

ed-uk

Hooray for Snow White and the Castle Stage. I hope this turns out to be more than just a rumour. I've often thought the castle stage should be used for shows again as originally intended, not just left to go to waste. We enjoyed Mary Poppins, I hope Snow White turns out to be as good and put the castle stage back to use.
Ed & David

Snow_White_Girl

Yay fantastic news! I SO hope it's true!  [-o<  Do you think there will be a meet and greet after if it does happen? I've always wanted a photo with the Evil Queen lol! ;)

\":lamp:\"

davewasbaloo

Quote from: "Snow_White_Girl"Yay fantastic news! I SO hope it's true!  [-o<  Do you think there will be a meet and greet after if it does happen? I've always wanted a photo with the Evil Queen lol! ;)

She is often out for meet and greets at Halloween.
since 2001 (many before that)

Gareth

davewasbaloo i so agree with you it is becoming girly :( come on lets get more for the guys haha that is not about a pirate hehe how about a robot or somthing hehe

but i do think the shoe could be good like i  said earlyer mary poppins was pretty awsome haha and i never got to see sleeping beauty :( but who knows could be good :D :D :D

[size=150]Please Follow Me - - - - Twitter.com/Gareth2100 ---- Thanks