London Trip Report

Started by CentralPlazaPerson, July 10, 2009, 03:01:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CentralPlazaPerson

Hey I'm jetting off the London for a few days or so!
When I come back I'll post some pics and a few experiences etc :)
Until then :)

The Butlin Boy

I hope you have a great time :)

CentralPlazaPerson

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"I hope you have a great time :)
Thanks BB I had a wonderful time.  :D

I am currently working on my trip report at the minute.

Mrs. Jennes

enjoy it, london must be wonderful :)

A dream comes true the 10th Time in March \'10

CentralPlazaPerson

I will not be making a big, fancy trip report. I would only do that if I had gone to DLRP but here it goes.

London Summer 2009 10-14 July

Day 1

After getting up at 4am, I got a 7.30am flight from George Best Belfast City Airport to London Gatwick. A local celebrity in Northern Ireland Julian Simmons took my flight.
I took the Gatwick Express to Victoria Station, checked into my hotel and by 12pm I left for the city. First off a stroll around Buckingham Palace (where people were getting MBE'S etc) ,Westminster and a go on the London Eye. Later on I went on the "original tour bus" and by 8pm I was sleeping. I was recked that night from travelling.

The Butlin Boy

Your photos a brilliant CPP, thank you for sharing them with us. I'm glad to hear thaat you had a great first day :)

CentralPlazaPerson

The second photo I had a little dust of some sort on my lens but I still think it is a good photo.
Day 2 coming tonight.

Agent Lex

Quote from: "CentralPlazaPerson"Later on I went on the "original tour bus"
Which one? :P

Glad you had fun. I so rarely think of how tourists must see London so the big landmarks are just background to me now, it's a little sad :(

Mrs. Jennes

the pictures are perfect :)

A dream comes true the 10th Time in March \'10

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "CentralPlazaPerson"A local celebrity in Northern Ireland Julian Simmons took my flight.

Celebrity??? If it had been me, I would have punched that T*%$*@##^%$£(~) in the F*&^%$&£@'~@#)*  !!! He really does get on my nerves.

CentralPlazaPerson

I also saw Ian Paisley Jr :lol:

Pete's Dragon

You should have told I.P.Jnr that Julian called him names, and vice versa. Then sat back and watched them slug it out  :wink:

CentralPlazaPerson

Julian was coming off the plane and IPJ was getting on the plane.

Only me, you, breeno and aveen probably know what we are talking about that is the funny thing.

Silvie78

Oh, the photos are brilliant! Looking forward to seeing and reading more of your trip!

(I need to visit London again... Went there with school 15 years ago and it was great!)
Liebe Grüße, Silvie

Pete's Dragon

Did you stay in Victoria? Me and Jasmine are staying in the Jolly St. Ermins, the weekend before Disneyland