30 May -(with STARBUCKS pictures and video!)-Disneyland Parc

Started by Disneydavid, June 03, 2009, 07:33:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disneydavid

Bonjour! And thank you for viewing this TR. A somewhat gloomy TR because I'm suffering from depression and if you think you can not think .... unfortunately fell Mickey Magical Girls also heavy for me to understand (but quietly, I have pills!) so you can only buy the CD!

You'll be thinking, a month later to the same resort? Why that? Well, that was because I was on a mission. My mission? The book FROM REALITY TO Sketch secure!
And you will ask you whether it succeeded? Oui! I have the englisch technical version and to my surprise stood Space Mountain:Mission 2 and Buzz! also in the book!!!. But I missed the studios in From Sketch to Reality

Aside from my new recording for my video podcast DLP on the GO (with all new shows!) I have a little rondgebanjerd in the Disneyland Park. I was ready a few hours because it was so busy niet.Van space mountain (where I actually no such meaning in it) I ran to Big Thunder Mountain - part I start that theme a little to understand! - And that fast past a row I went to Pirates! then to Star Tours and then to the Stitch show.

And as promised : THE STARBUCKS UPDATE!

My next mission will be:

A remoted lightning mcqueen!!

DLP MP3 - The only podcast with onrides RIGHT from the Resort! With ToT ,SM:M2 , Crush\'s Coaster , Star Tours, Peter Pan,  Stitch Live , Panoramique , BTM  and Pirates of the Carribbean! !
For iTunes ] and MP3!

Newest episode.... Toy Story Playland The Tour and Rc RACER!

disney-dan

Thank you very much for your trip report but I am afraid I found it very difficult to understand. Did you write it in french first and then translate it online or something?
Have a Magical day!!

DD

The Butlin Boy

Thanks for the trip report and photos, I'm glad you managed to pick up a copy of From Sketch to Reality. I too am wondering why the Studios aren't in it, it'd be great to see an updated version of it, or a separate one for the Studios made available. :wink:

Out of interest, in the updated version of the book (with Buzz and Space Mountain Mission 2), have they kept the old stuff for Le Visionarium and De la Terre a la Lune, or have they just replaced them completely? :)

Agent Lex

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"Out of interest, in the updated version of the book (with Buzz and Space Mountain Mission 2), have they kept the old stuff for Le Visionarium and De la Terre a la Lune, or have they just replaced them completely? :)
They've definitely got a whole section on Le Visionarium right before the Buzz section, so I guess that all of the old content is still there. SMM2 gets all of one paragraph, the rest is the normal Space/Discovery Mountain development sketches etc, so I'm guessing most if not all of that old content is there too.

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Agent Lex"
Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"Out of interest, in the updated version of the book (with Buzz and Space Mountain Mission 2), have they kept the old stuff for Le Visionarium and De la Terre a la Lune, or have they just replaced them completely? :)
They've definitely got a whole section on Le Visionarium right before the Buzz section, so I guess that all of the old content is still there. SMM2 gets all of one paragraph, the rest is the normal Space Mountain development sketches etc, so I'm guessing most if not all of that old content is there too.

Thanks Lex, that's good to hear :)

Aveen2008

Quote from: "disney-dan"Thank you very much for your trip report but I am afraid I found it very difficult to understand. Did you write it in french first and then translate it online or something?

I was slightly confused to but thank you for posting your trip report.  I like the look of the remote controlled Herbie if that is what I am seeing. The outside of Starbucks looks near to finishing and I think it looks quite good. :D

I am not sure if you are actually suffering from depression or the translation got mixed up but if you are I am sorry to hear that! :(
Luv Aveen xoxo

Disneydavid

Quote from: "disney-dan"Thank you very much for your trip report but I am afraid I found it very difficult to understand. Did you write it in french first and then translate it online or something?

No i cant write or speak French! I just wrote it in Dutch and then I translated in Englisch becouse it is a big text.

DLP MP3 - The only podcast with onrides RIGHT from the Resort! With ToT ,SM:M2 , Crush\'s Coaster , Star Tours, Peter Pan,  Stitch Live , Panoramique , BTM  and Pirates of the Carribbean! !
For iTunes ] and MP3!

disney-dan

Quote from: "Disneydavid"

No i cant write or speak French! I just wrote it in Dutch and then I translated in Englisch becouse it is a big text.

i see, so i was right, just a different language than thought  :lol:
Have a Magical day!!

DD

Disneydavid

I can speak English very well but , to type an tripreport the same is a bit boring.

For iTunes ] and MP3!