New Floor at discoveryland

Started by Riebi, May 21, 2009, 12:33:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riebi

Pixiedust.be shares some pics of the new flooring at Discoveryland:

:arrow: //http://www.pixiedust.be/pagina77aaaaaaaaaaaaa.html
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Patrick

Woohoo *screams like a girl :lol: *, can you even remember when these floors got us so excited last time, all those years ago in 2005.  Nice to see the budget for attractions may have actually materialised, but they still upkeep the little things like those horrid asphelt floors I am so good at falling on :) , next Fantasyland please [-o< .

RnRCj

Very nice! Good to see a floor that doesn't have horrid multicoloured dots. :lol:

Disneydavid

He/She is dutch so : mooie fotos! (good pictures!)

DLP MP3 - The only podcast with onrides RIGHT from the Resort! With ToT ,SM:M2 , Crush\'s Coaster , Star Tours, Peter Pan,  Stitch Live , Panoramique , BTM  and Pirates of the Carribbean! !
For iTunes ] and MP3!

Newest episode.... Toy Story Playland The Tour and Rc RACER!

Willow

Lots of little things going on in Discoveryland at the moment. It must be its turn to have some cash spent on it.

Long may it continue.

Disneydavid

Yeah , next step: Star 2rs! (little joke:  Star Tours.. sounds the same as Star TWOrs:P)

DLP MP3 - The only podcast with onrides RIGHT from the Resort! With ToT ,SM:M2 , Crush\'s Coaster , Star Tours, Peter Pan,  Stitch Live , Panoramique , BTM  and Pirates of the Carribbean! !
For iTunes ] and MP3!

RnRCj

QuoteLots of little things going on in Discoveryland at the moment. It must be its turn to have some cash spent on it.
If they had any sense, they would bring back de la Terre a la Lune and save the floors till later! They could add least get the recoiling cannon, the cannon door, and the smoke working again.

*stop James, stop*

Quote from: "Disneydavid"(little joke:  Star Tours.. sounds the same as Star TWOrs:P)
It doesn't with my accent. :P

Willow

Quote from: "RnRCj"They could add least get the recoiling cannon, the cannon door, and the smoke working again.

I think the canon's do work, just not very well.   :P
They just need some love thats all.

Anthony

Quote from: "RnRCj"If they had any sense, they would bring back de la Terre a la Lune and save the floors till later! They could add least get the recoiling cannon, the cannon door, and the smoke working again.
No, the floors of DLP and the general resort/DV area need so much work! There are giant craters in some places in Adventureland, and they still need to finish the brick flooring around the WDS entrance.

This is very welcome.

(But yeah... De la Terre a la Lune or at least its old area loop would be more welcome) :wink:

davewasbaloo

Quote from: "Anthony"
Quote from: "RnRCj"(But yeah... De la Terre a la Lune or at least its old area loop would be more welcome) :wink:

Amen, I always found the area music (and the attraction music) to be the most inspiring music in any theme park (with maybe the exception of future world at Epcot).
since 2001 (many before that)

CafeFantasia

Here are 2 photos that I took of the flooring in Discoveryland on 23 May 2009:

davewasbaloo

Space Mountain's smoke and cannon door is working today, it is the recoil and gears that no longer work. It was running fast and smooth this morning, with the sound track working (though too quiet to hear). But I have to say, although a few effects could use some TLC, DLP is in better shape in many ways this week than it was last year.
since 2001 (many before that)

Disneydavid

Isnt space mountain open?

For iTunes ] and MP3!

Kristof

It is open, the floor in front of the entrance is being re-done.