New DLRP pin releases (March)

Started by casschr05, March 01, 2009, 05:34:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

casschr05

The March pin releases have been revealed!

I like the Mickeys Magical Party pins, very colourful!

Edit: There are better images at http://disneypinstation.wordpress.com/2 ... -releases/

Agent Lex

As I already said, damn exclusive event pins. I get to DLRP 2 days after the event, and they all look fabulous. Only good ones being released this month, too.

Adam

A big version of this month's pins poster is available in the Pin Trading Nights thread (viewtopic.php?p=110746#p110746)

kurgly_bird

wow i love both of the tinkerbell phantom manor pins- might have to consult ebay for those

CentralPlazaPerson

That's one thing I have never done because i don't have time to :( I'm always living up the park :)
How do they work?

Flounder

Quote from: "kurgly_bird"wow i love both of the tinkerbell phantom manor pins- might have to consult ebay for those
It's already available on eBay ... here ... but aren't they supposed to be released on March 13???

Cheers,
Flounder

kurgly_bird

wow how weird is that- yeah they're supposed to be for the phantom manor pin event a week today  :?

Flounder

Quote from: "kurgly_bird"wow how weird is that- yeah they're supposed to be for the phantom manor pin event a week today  :?
I just saw that 650 were already released back on Feb. 13 - the rest (250) is reserved for the event!

Cheers,
Flounder

Masamune

:shock: I love the Tink Stretch Room pin.

kurgly_bird

Quote from: "Flounder"
Quote from: "kurgly_bird"wow how weird is that- yeah they're supposed to be for the phantom manor pin event a week today  :?
I just saw that 650 were already released back on Feb. 13 - the rest (250) is reserved for the event!

Cheers,
Flounder

thanks flounder that explains it.

@masamune- isn't it amazing, i must have them both  :( damn my lack of money