Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show... with Mickey and Friends!

Started by Kristof, January 29, 2009, 07:20:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riebi

I think the fitting problem was, that the show originally should be "the original BBWWS as seen under the eiffel tower and other places in europe". And now it´s "the BBWWS presented by Mickey Mouse"
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Hathaway Browne

^I see. But its not all that bad, its not as if they're completely replacing Buffalo Bill with "Buffalo Mickey". :roll:
Marching along, we\'re Adventurers! Singing the Song of Adventurers!
Up or Down, North, South, East or West An Adventurers Life is Best!

Aveen2008

I think this is great, plus I luv getting meet and greets when the characters are in different outfits for seasons or shows (ok maybe i am just sad :oops: ). I was actually looking at the prices for the BBWWS today as I am hoping to have a longer trip in DLP this year, probably in October as I want to experience Halloween. I think it brings the show into the Disney limelight abit and whats the harm in this? Most the people who go to Disneyland Paris go for the Disney Magic so adding just a hint of it to the show won't do the original much harm.

I think what actually harms the show most is the expense of it!

xx
Luv Aveen xoxo

pussinboots

Quote from: "Aveen2008"Most the people who go to Disneyland Paris go for the Disney Magic so adding just a hint of it to the show won't do the original much harm.

The show IS Disney Magic. Disney Magic isn't always the Fab 5 in topical outfits. Don't make me get all Al Lutz and rant about how Phantom Manor would be with Mickey Mouse as the Ghost Host, haha.

Quote from: "Riebi"I think the fitting problem was, that the show originally should be "the original BBWWS as seen under the eiffel tower and other places in europe". And now it´s "the BBWWS presented by Mickey Mouse"

I had no idea it was once advertised like that. How wonderful.

Pete's Dragon

Could be worse, could have thrown Stitch into the mix with a 10 gallon stetson .Eeeek :?

bigrossco

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"Could be worse, could have thrown Stitch into the mix with a 10 gallon stetson .Eeeek :?

Thanks Pete!

What such a great idea!
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

britincgn

Im acctually glad to see some sort of changeas i have now seen the show so many times I cant count.I remember once at christmas they had snow falling in the Arena and it was just so magical.
By the way on my last visit a few weeks ago my dream came true and I got to ride in the Stagecoach and got a short view backstage ,it really made my day :D/

id@53

Psst, wanna see some character photos of this....? Click here
Source - thelittlemermaid83 at DISboards.com

PS. Don't shot the messenger  [-o<
\'A fine bunch of water lilies you turned out to be. I\'d like to see anybody make me wash, if I didn\'t wanna.\' ...... \'Next thing you know, she\'ll be tyin\' your beards up in pink ribbons and smellin\' ya up with that stuff called, uh..."perfoom".\'

Aveen2008

Quote from: "id@53"Psst, wanna see some character photos of this....? Click here
Source - thelittlemermaid83 at DISboards.com

PS. Don't shot the messenger  [-o<

Thanks for posting that, the outfits look really cute. I am still all for the characters being present to be honest.
Luv Aveen xoxo

MizzRabbit

I think it looks kinda cool too. But I've never seen the show before so I have nothing to compare it to. I've got tickets now though and I'm going to see the show on april 4th and I can't wait! :D

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

littlemermaid83

Sorry i havent got round to posting them on here.

Enjoy the photos.  I love Minnie's dress its adorable.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Soap

The outfits look great :D
Don't know if the characters fit into the classic show parade thou....?
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

davewasbaloo

This sucks. Did you guys know, even before DL was built, Walt had plans for a little park across the street from the Studios. He was only going to have one place for characters and the rest was to be themed.

When DL opened, only Fantasyland and the parade had characters.

It is getting rediculous now and is RUINING the resorts.

All you fans, go and enjoy how they ruined LA Bar and Grill, Auberge, Lucky Nugget, the castle, Discoveryland, Main Street, and the hub.

This is increadibly bad.
since 2001 (many before that)

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "davewasbaloo"This sucks. Did you guys know, even before DL was built, Walt had plans for a little park across the street from the Studios. He was only going to have one place for characters and the rest was to be themed.

When DL opened, only Fantasyland and the parade had characters.

It is getting rediculous now and is RUINING the resorts.

All you fans, go and enjoy how they ruined LA Bar and Grill, Auberge, Lucky Nugget, the castle, Discoveryland, Main Street, and the hub.

This is increadibly bad.

Well if its going to ruin your trip then why are you going?

You haven't even  seenthe show with the characters in, do you always judge a book by its cover?
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

davewasbaloo

Well, let's put it this way, if someone said they drew a moustache on the Mona Lisa, I wouldn't need to see it to know that:

a) it is not in keeping with the original tone of the creators
b) it is in bad taste and not a good enhancement
C) I would hate the idea and want to do something to stop it happening to other pieces of art.

If all the "beloved" characters all of a sudden disappeared, I am sure there would be outrage online. Would it stop people going? Some yes, some no. But it would have a negative impact too.

I don't understand why people feel the need to be mean to those who critique this.
since 2001 (many before that)