Pin Trading: Disney Store UK

Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

aw its really cool!!! :D  :D  :D

defo be getting it hehe!  :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

oooh I know wait till you see it in hand aveen its such a nice pin :)

Masamune

:D This is probably one of the best UK pins so far. It's big and shiny and the dome thing with a moving Stitch inside is really unique!

Stitch2814

Even though Ive been collecting them only a month now I still say that this pin is one of the best I have as its funky, different and the stitch moves hehe

Eager_Eyes

I don't really collect Stitch, but that pin looks great I may need that for my collection!

simonandwendy626

We got our online pins delivered on Wednesday and We are loving the TV box set. The actual box is excellent and the pins are much better than you'd think from looking at the online pictures. Loving the Jack set although the back they come on is a bit disappointing I think that they would have looked better in a coffin shaped box.
Went to Disney store Guildford today and picked up Dory. She wasn't on the website on Friday. Did my bit for charity on Thursday and got three of the Charity Xmas pins. Great design and great for trading!

Does anyone else trade in the Guildford store? I try to be there most saturday mornings although work is really cutting into my Disney time :cry:.  

WendyandSimon626

Stitch2814

well I can speak for myself and lindsay that we trade at the manchester store and Aveen trades in the Ireland store (well there is only one:P)

but we are a happy bunch of traders here so if you have any trades why not post a picture of them here :)

Oh and I got my st patricks day stitch pin this afternoon and I can see why no one would want to part with it as its a very very nice pin and instantly my favourite stitch pin followed closely by the sitting stitch pin :P

simonandwendy626

Hi we would love to put our trades on the forum but we have rather a few as we have been trading since 2002, please have a look on pin pics (our id is Simonandwendy626) and tell us what you think off our collection.

Its great to find more traders in the UK we are friends with another trader who is based on the south coast, and are always happy to trade like for like. You never know maybe we might all get together one day for a pin event in the UK.

:D/

Masamune

:shock: Your collection is huge! :D And you have so many lovely pins up for trade.

Aveen2008

wow you have so many fantastic traders including 2 that i am looking for in particular - the minnies party train and the hommage walt pin. I also love the brother bear movie pin.. to be honest you have so many up for trade that I love hehe!

My trades is under Aveen2009 however i don't really have many at the moment. I would consider buying the pins I mentioned.
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

:shock: youve got sooo many stitch pins I would want specifically two pins, the stitch nametag and stitch in ireland :)

Belle's World

You have so amy lovely pins for trading! I Really like the Belle pin 18735.

My husbands colleague just acme back from Hong Kong and she bought me a pin it is gorgeous, haven't got my camera with me but it is pinpics number 64823.

Ro

Dorsetcandy

Hi to SimonandWendy626 me and my partner r in Exeter we are going to organise pin event for next yr,think plan is to organise a few for nxt yr in UK,Manchester will be having a big Disney event sumwhen in May just waiting for feedback from others on facebook ukdpt group about other events  :)

Dorsetcandy

@Simonandwendy 626 You have a gr8 pin collection and loads of Tinkerbell pins for trade i would love..unfortunately have no pins ur after at the mo but heh mayb in the future  :D  Also just to let u know the Tink forever pinbag ur after(pinpic 39044) is available on ebay at mo item-230378764817 as i have just bought one for myself!

simonandwendy626

Aveen

We have just looked at your collection and you have a great collection you do have 1 pin we would like to trade. The pin trading night Baloo pin. We Want it. he he. We do not want to trade Minnie's Party Train but maybe the Hommage to Walt pin and any other limited edition.
Let us know if you're interested.

regards and hope you had a disney day :D