Pin Trading: Disney Store UK

Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin B

Are they online??

I can't find them anywhere other than coming soon...  :(
@DisneyMart - Follow me on twitter and I\'ll tweet live from Disneyland Paris and other Disney locations on our magical adventures... www.twitter.com/DisneyMart

Clarebelle

woody
Dalmations

if you want to pay overpriced postage costs
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Martin B

Thankyou, need to decide now wether to do a big order or just go to store on Monday/Thursday?

A bit dissapointed with the edition size again. Why can't we have LE200/300/400. We will probably see this pin in a future offer like the Bugs Life and Sword series Mulan and Hercules.

I think a LE 200/300 would create a great stir of interest, because people would be getting to the Disney Store first thing in the morning to get one!! Would be really fun, especially if each store recieved one/two/three/four pins!!

Martin
@DisneyMart - Follow me on twitter and I\'ll tweet live from Disneyland Paris and other Disney locations on our magical adventures... www.twitter.com/DisneyMart

Martin B

New pin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

//http://www.disneystore.co.uk/collectibles-pins/disney-pins/coming-soon/c/307201/

No Halloween ones though....

Clarebelle

Yay!! Beauty and the Beast!

but why no Halloween? they are missing out on BIG opportunities here, come on Disney get your act together! do some marketing research and find out what the people want!

Quote from: "Martin  B"Thankyou, need to decide now wether to do a big order or just go to store on Monday/Thursday?

A bit dissapointed with the edition size again. Why can't we have LE200/300/400. We will probably see this pin in a future offer like the Bugs Life and Sword series Mulan and Hercules.

I think a LE 200/300 would create a great stir of interest, because people would be getting to the Disney Store first thing in the morning to get one!! Would be really fun, especially if each store recieved one/two/three/four pins!!

Martin

They would have to release in every DS on the same day to do that, its too much hard work for the poor dears.

But I agree it would cause interest and would eliminate the surplus of pins that they accumulate.
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Stitch2814

Im liking the beauty and the beast pin but not enjoying yet ANOTHER mickey core pin..think its too hard a concept for the disney team to think we might want someone else other than mickey grrrrrr!

and we might get halloween pins as the next release should be the 22nd October which is closer to halloween so let keep our fingers crossed

Martin B

With all the Halloween merchandise out now I thought it would be better to release the Halloween pins at the beginning of October. I think that from the 22nd-31st there is just over a week when any members of the public or new pin traders would want to buy the pin, come the first of November they won't be interested in Halloween. I see DLRP have already released Christmas, Halloween and New Year pins!!

Martin

Stitch2814

when it comes to Disneystore.com they normally release there halloween pins mid-october and are VERY popular so if we get any tink dressed as a witch etc she will be wanted even if its a core pin XD

Belle's World

OMG I love the Beauty and the Beast pin. It's released the day we come back from DLRP HAVE TO HAVE IT!

Ro

Stitch2814

I think the beauty and the beast pin has a dome over the rose similar to the stitch in dome pin released a bit ago. It looks like it from the image but I could be wrong lol but be cool if it was.

Martin B

That's what I thought too!

Would be very good if this is the case. Certainly looks like it!!

Also, not sure on Mickey. Why ANOTHER mickey core pin??

Bring on Aristocats and Stitch as Jack Sparrow now!!!

Martin :)

Belle's World

I'm going to Cite Europe on Saturday so i will be able to let everyone know what kind of pins if any they sell in the Disney store there. I think they do not trade but i'm taking my lanyards to be on the safe side but i have heard that pins are sometimes available so i will wait and see!
Ro

Belle's World

Hi All,

Unfortunately the Disney Store at Cite Europe neither sells or trades pins. The Disney Stores in Rome and Venice do not either. I find this a bit strange esp in France as you would assume there would be more traders there as they are nearer the parks.

Ro

Martin B

Yaaaay!!!  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

Hunchback of Notre Dame pin!!! Thankyou Disney!!!

Not sure about another Mickey pin though!! I wish the Hunchback pin was in store and the mickey online!

Oh well, at least there is a glorious new pin coming soon!

Will also get the Mad Hatter one! Very cool..

Martin

Stitch2814

the mad hatter pin is a tad late and should of been released in store when the film was released in cinema or DVD and either that or the Hunchback pin should be instore and not both online as thats not fair to those who collect UK pins as thats £18 just for those 2 alone without shipping.

Not great releaes in my opinion so none there for me to buy phew!