Pin Trading: Disney Store UK

Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dlrpmad

I sooooooo want simba!!I heard that the shield will be avalible on the website at the end of the month!!! its good for people who werent able to go and its bad for the people who spent all that time waiting for they're shields!! I wonder if they are signed :)
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Aveen2008

Quote from: "dlrpmad"I sooooooo want simba!!I heard that the shield will be avalible on the website at the end of the month!!! its good for people who werent able to go and its bad for the people who spent all that time waiting for they're shields!! I wonder if they are signed :)

Hey Sean, were did you hear that?
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

hey Javey, its true, its on the coming soon section for release on 30th April, its all over facebook lol and people getting a little miffed cause its online now lol.

Aveen2008

wow they couldnt be LE200 then cud they because quite a few people would have bought them that day meaning there wouldn't be that many left!

How much was it to buy on the day??

I am not surprised people are miffed.
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

it was and still is LE200 as there was around 50 people there and there was 100 of the sets left over, so my maths is everyone who went bought 1 or 2. I think it was £50 on the day.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"it was and still is LE200 as there was around 50 people there and there was 100 of the sets left over, so my maths is everyone who went bought 1 or 2. I think it was £50 on the day.

:o  £50...dont think i will be getting it then lol trying to save my pennies at the moment
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:? Your lack of understanding is annoying me a bit Danny. Fair enough you might not agree with people who want to be annoyed about it, but it's not a "lol" situation. As I've said on FaceBook, I most likely would've ended up going either way. What I'm annoyed at is the fact that Disney have seemingly mislead people. If they would've said from the beginning that any remaining sets would be made available online, people could've taken that into account.

Oh, and the set was £45.

Stitch2814

Quote from: "Masamune" :? Your lack of understanding is annoying me a bit Danny. Fair enough you might not agree with people who want to be annoyed about it, but it's not a "lol" situation. As I've said on FaceBook, I most likely would've ended up going either way. What I'm annoyed at is the fact that Disney have seemingly mislead people. If they would've said from the beginning that any remaining sets would be made available online, people could've taken that into account.

Oh, and the set was £45.

I dont want to argue with you Lindsay, but I do understand where people are coming from with this situation, for some they took time off, arranged babysitters and travelled all that way in such short notice and yes they have a right to be annoyed.

Im not trying to annoy anyone with what I say as I added the lol to to turn it from being a bad situation on disney part. so sorry if you got annoyed.

At the end of the day, if they sold the remaining sets on the day we would no doubt see ebay crammed with the extra ones, if they sent the remaining sets to other stores people who came from that area that attended the event wouldnt be to happy, so really Disney would of been at fault any which way they went about it since they didnt mention what they would be doing with the sets that were ramaining.

once.upon.a.dream

i bought the UK disney store mystery pin set last week and thought it was really good value :)

i was happy with the pins i recieved - pinnochio, ray with nemo, robin hood and peter pan (my favourite!!) but they forgot to send me the up pin :(

so i sent an email yesterday and they replied straight away to apologise and send it in the post today :) so i just wanted to say well done disney store :) for good customer service and for sorting it out straight away :) i was happy with that!
DLP offsite July 2009, DLP Santa Fe Jan 2010, DLP Santa Fe March 2011, WDW All Stars Movies Sept 2011, DLP Santa Fe Sept 2012, DLP Santa Fe April 2013, DLP Newport Bay Dec 2014

Next trip - DLP Disneyland Hotel December 2015

Masamune

Well, they won't be selling it online now, which I think is only fair. If they want to sell future event sets online, I won't have a problem with that at all as long as they say so before the event takes place. As for the remaining sets, I think they should be saved and sold at the next event. :)

Aveen2008

The 'coming soon' section of the pins has disappeared, I hope its just being changed.
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

it was gone yesterday and hope it comes back tomorrow  so we can see what is coming out.

Masamune

Still not back yet. :( Annoying. Remember when it went down the last time?

Stitch2814

its back now :) but with nothing exciting I think.

Sword series Im still picking up as traders (thanks to my mum lol) but the core pins are not great I think.

daxyboy

i like the rex pin and its about time that they started doin some core pins of other main disney characters.hope they do a donald and goofy.