DLRP Building Quest!

Started by Javey74, November 23, 2008, 01:26:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Javey74

Quote from: "penfold12"Going back to the first page, is that water area really a filtration lake for IASW?

Im not saying its not, it just looks massive, and rather murky!
Apparantly so, but I don't think the water you see has been filtered, I think it's excess that can be used for filtration as part of the attraction itself.  It's these finer points that need more finite answers..  :wink:  :D

penfold12

the reason I asked is because on those photos, it looked like a "natural pool" rather than the water in IASW that you can see through! LOL

zanderstarz

Quote from: "Javey74"
Quote from: "penfold12"Going back to the first page, is that water area really a filtration lake for IASW?

Im not saying its not, it just looks massive, and rather murky!
Apparantly so, but I don't think the water you see has been filtered, I think it's excess that can be used for filtration as part of the attraction itself.  It's these finer points that need more finite answers..  :wink:  :D

Well im not sure that it is a filtration lake...if it were..then wheres the lake for pirates??
~ just like we dreamed it ~

Javey74

The lake in my opinion is just a water storage facility, the filtration units would be more near or under the IASW attraction itself. The lake would be just an extra external  feeder for the filtration systems, where more water is required..  :wink:

CGM12345

looks like they are getting redy for the parade

zanderstarz

Quote from: "CGM12345"looks like they are getting redy for the parade

yes its the character express coming off the service route back to the high bay (float storage ajoining the parade building), and the halloween pre-parade followed by DOUD is about the enter the service route.
~ just like we dreamed it ~