Closures — attraction refurbishment schedules

Started by Kristof, February 07, 2006, 08:51:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrsya

Thanks badpinktink! I think we'll give it a go!

So chuffed that there are absolutely no closures during our trip! Anyone have the link for parade/show times? I can never remember where it is!

MrsPirate

Phantom Manor and Buzz are closed for our entire trip in November. PM is my favourite ride, to say I am gutted is an understatement  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Off Site June 1992
Santa Fe, July 2009
Cheyenne, June 2010
Newport Bay Club Admirals Floor, July 2011
Sequoia Lodge, Christmas November 2011
Sequoia Lodge, June 2012
Hotel New York, Christmas November 2012
Hotel New York, Halloween 2013
Disneyland Hotel, Christmas 2014 and Christmas 2015
Newport Bay Club Compass Club, Christmas 2016 and Christmas 2018

DisneyManiac

Quote from: Mrsya on August 19, 2014, 08:41:36 PM
Thanks badpinktink! I think we'll give it a go!

So chuffed that there are absolutely no closures during our trip! Anyone have the link for parade/show times? I can never remember where it is!

Go on the DLP website and go on Opening Times on that page is a PDF document that has show times and events for the week.

Peaadina

Our trip is from 30th of Nov - 4th Dec. Just outside of the dates captured on the latest Closures & Refurbs. :o
Used to go every year & as such that mitigated against major disappointments (slightly).
But this year is the 1st time we have been since 2011, and wont be going back for another few years...
I hope nothings closed. Altho no one is ever that jammy ;)
Rant over. sorry! :) :-[
Sequioa Lodge Dec 2007
Sequioa Lodge Dec 2008
Hotel New York Dec 2009
Hotel New York Dec 2010
Hotel New York Dec 2011
Hotel New York Dec 2014
Hotel New York Dec 2015

evil cod

Just noticed the Pirates closure has been extended this month, was set to reopen on 13th September but is now opening on 18th! Big blow to be landing on at the last minute. Are extensions like this common? This now cuts into our trip and I'm hoping it doesn't extend more.

msRavenswood

Refurbishment schedules are subject to change at any time, so an attraction might open earlier than planned or have its refurb extended.

DisneyRon

Quote from: evil cod on September 03, 2014, 09:29:19 AM
Just noticed the Pirates closure has been extended this month, was set to reopen on 13th September but is now opening on 18th! Big blow to be landing on at the last minute. Are extensions like this common? This now cuts into our trip and I'm hoping it doesn't extend more.

:'( most unfortunate, that means it'll be closed during my stay there. Hopefully it'll reopen a little sooner.

Andybear

I'm going on September 14th, coming home on the 18th.  According to the DLP calendar thingy POTC is open on the 14th, then closed on the 15th, 16th and 17th, then open on the 18th.   If it is open on the 14th, it'll be the first ride I go on!  And it will also be the first ride I go on, on the 18th!  (Apart from EMH stuff).

http://www.disneylandparis.co.uk/practical-information/before-your-visit/parks-hours.html

DisneyRon

You're right Andy, it should be open on the 14th and the 18th, so with a little luck I'll be able to sneak in a ride. ;D

Andybear

Quote from: DisneyRon on September 03, 2014, 08:16:37 PM
You're right Andy, it should be open on the 14th and the 18th, so with a little luck I'll be able to sneak in a ride. ;D

Thanks Ron.  I did wonder if I was reading it correctly, thanks for confirming it  :D

lindavdende

Only Reading this now.......shit that means that it wont be open when im there :(

Andybear

Quote from: lindavdende on September 13, 2014, 11:46:03 AM
Only Reading this now.......shit that means that it wont be open when im there :(

Oh no, that's a shame  :(   When will you be there?  It's a fairly recent change - it wasn't on the closure list for some time after the September closures were announced.

DisneyRon

Tuesday and Wednesday according to her post in Trip Planning, that's very unfortunate. :(

lindavdende

Yes! But i would have been more disappointed if Tot, BTM, buzz, crush or ratatouille would be closed.
Although its a shame that POT is closed now

sully1972

Confused about closures :-\

When we booked  in August I checked the closures for the 3rd and 4th November, they were PM, mad hatters tea cups and buzz's blast, I remember this as I was upset as PH is my fav ride. So in hope I checked the official web site last week for an update to my surprise none of the above were on the list for that date and in place was the closure of Big thunder mountain , my son actualy cried when I told him this was shut  :( . So thought I would just check today and there is nothing listed !!!!. we go in less than three weeks and it would be nice to know what is really closed . Anyone got a clue ?

Ok rant over thank you :)
Confused.com