Disney's Stars 'n' Cars

Started by Kristof, January 16, 2006, 07:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maarten

Quote from: "Poppy The Monkey"Also re: Stars and Cars - at the moment DLRP are looking at buying ALL the cars!! Including Power Rangers, Star Wars and Playhouse Disney!! (I really hope that doesn't change too)  [-o<

more news soon I hope....

Good news! It will definately give the Studios a much needed boost of characters. I'll keep my fingers crossed. Just think about Darth Vader and Startroopers in our Studios! How exciting!

MAVERICK

this is great news cant wait to see the new parade it was time to put dcp out of its misery and cant wait for darth vader and stormtroopers.

Its Just Like I DreamedIt

is there any actual conformation from Disney that the DCP will be axed?
!Magic Everywhere

Riebi

Quote from: "Poppy The Monkey"Yea Baloo your right about the puppeteers. Sorry I should of explained that better.

And the Cinema Parade will enjoy a final encore - with the FINAL performance on MONDAY 31ST MARCH 2008!. (but be there for the 30th just in case it changes again!!)

Also re: Stars and Cars - at the moment DLRP are looking at buying ALL the cars!! Including Power Rangers, Star Wars and Playhouse Disney!! (I really hope that doesn't change too)  [-o<

more news soon I hope....

that seems to be the last information so lets pray [-o<
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

RnRCj

Quote from: "Poppy The Monkey"And the Cinema Parade will enjoy a final encore - with the FINAL performance on MONDAY 31ST MARCH 2008!. (but be there for the 30th just in case it changes again!!)

I'll be there from 26th-28th March, so I'll have to see it before it goes forever. I'll probably film the thing as well so I can look back at it in the future.

I'm looking forward to new parade though! :D

The Butlin Boy

According to Scremscape, Disney's Stars in Motor Cars Parade is due to end on Saturday March the 8th.

How long do you think it would take to import it across to Paris? :-k

zanderstarz

Okay...soooo until Stars and Motor Cars arrives there will be Musical Sets in the Studios. Apparently featuring Mary Poppins, Bert, Penguins and Chimney Sweeps. Rehearsals for which are already being planned.

{EDIT} THE MARY POPPINS SETS ARE GOING TO BE A 'HAPPENING', not in the Studios but in the Disneyland Park, sorry for the misleading info! {EDIT}

And just like Poppy has said, 31st March is the last ever DCP, but with a twist...more characters and an extra sparkle of pixie dust, have no idea exactly what's planned but it should go out with a BANG!  

{EDIT} Will the giant hands and traffic cones be making a comeback for the last DCP?? Apparently anythings possible! How exciting!!?? {EDIT}
~ just like we dreamed it ~

Kinou

Quote from: "zanderstarz"Okay...soooo until Stars and Motor Cars arrives there will be Musical Sets in the Studios. Apparently featuring Mary Poppins, Bert, Penguins and Chimney Sweeps. Rehearsals for which are already being planned. And just like Poppy has said, 31st March is the last ever DCP, but with a twist...more characters and an extra sparkle of pixie dust, have no idea exactly what's planned but it should go out with a BANG!

I heard the same about the Mary Poppins set, although I don't know where it will be located. Any information on that?

I think it's a great idea those musical sets. They should developp them more ( A Pinocchio and Gepetto puppet show in Fantasyland, Tam Tam players meets Jungle Book gang in Adventureland...) and replace Cinéfolies if they have to :D !
Hug it out bitch !

Nath1992

I was there a month ago & watched DCP & you could clearly see how rundown the floats were (Dirt & moving parts not turning) but all in all a great parade & will be missed :!:

Japper

After seeing how great the Pixar Play Parade is (the new parade at DCA) I really hoped that we would get a pixar-themed parade too! The Stars and Motor Cars Parade just seemed so old and outdated..

Anthony

Quote from: "Japper"After seeing how great the Pixar Play Parade is (the new parade at DCA) I really hoped that we would get a pixar-themed parade too! The Stars and Motor Cars Parade just seemed so old and outdated..
But they are getting it for the price of its shipping to Paris (cheap), rather than having to somehow pay for an entire new parade (expensive).

I've always loved Good Morning WDS, but the real test for me will be if they bring over the more unusual characters like Playhouse Disney, Star Wars and the Muppets. If they do, it'll be very very welcome.

What about the music? A new soundtrack could really help, especially if Vasile Sirli was involved.

Kristof

The same soundtrack as in Florida would be a bit awkward if you ask me... It's been used for Good Morning Walt Disney Studios, The Red Carpet and now for Shooting Live...  I'd say: bring it on Vasile!

Its Just Like I DreamedIt

I don't think WDS needed a new parade, i mean what was wrong with the old DCP, it was greate and still good looking in my opinion!
!Magic Everywhere

zanderstarz

Quote from: "Its Just Like I DreamedIt"I don't think WDS needed a new parade, i mean what was wrong with the old DCP, it was greate and still good looking in my opinion!

Are you kidding? The floats look very old and shabby and its lacking sooo much energy. The music is good though. And if it had more dance (maybe even choreographed dance) and a decent show stop then yes, it could be very good - like it was...ummm...5 years ago...but sadly it is to be burned. Maybe they'll use it for fuel on the Guy Fawkes bonfire? hehehe.

However saying all that, I think Stars and Cars won't be an improvement. I like seeing a lot of dance in parades. Characters are good, but there needs to be a balance. And besides, Toy Story is already in DOUD as is Mary Poppins and Snow White. GRRRR! Get it right Disney Paris, please...at least try and do something different and outrageous with lots of continuity for once! Dont be so boring and give the people what they want  ](*,)

Well that's my moan over and done with for the eveing...
~ just like we dreamed it ~

-b-e-n-9-5-

Its Offical!

Next Season (2009) is when Disney Stars & Motorcars parade will be premiered in paris.
On monday, the disney cinema parade went out with a bang (apparently)
and next year disney stars and motor cars parade will be in paris!
Where Magic Lives