Disney's Once Upon a Dream Parade

Started by Kristof, January 16, 2006, 07:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zanderstarz

Quote from: "Rascal-HN"Can you tell me, which place I must be, that I can see the Pinocchio and Alladin/SnowWhite Stop?

The first Aladdin show stop is just before Pizzeria Bella Notte, the first Pinocchio and 2nd Aladdin stops are at the same point at the popcorn stand next to frontierland. The 2nd  Pinocchio show stop is at the right hand side of the Train Station on Town Square.
~ just like we dreamed it ~

Aveen2008

how many years do you think they will keep the OUADP for?
Luv Aveen xoxo

Willow

Quote from: "Aveen2008"how many years do you think they will keep the OUADP for?

It was pretty expensive, and look how long we had the last one for!

It wouldn't surprise me if it was still going until the 25th Anniversary.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Willow"
Quote from: "Aveen2008"how many years do you think they will keep the OUADP for?

It was pretty expensive, and look how long we had the last one for!

It wouldn't surprise me if it was still going until the 25th Anniversary.

It wouldn't surprise me either to be fair. I guess for people who don't go often its brand new and completely amazing. like it is a wonderful parade.
Luv Aveen xoxo

never2old

Maybe I missed this, but can someone please tell me from where the Parade is leaving now, Main Street or still IASW? A friend of mine is going on Friday, I want to send her to the right spot...

Thanks!

Kristof

Quote from: "never2old"Maybe I missed this, but can someone please tell me from where the Parade is leaving now, Main Street or still IASW? A friend of mine is going on Friday, I want to send her to the right spot...

Thanks!

"it's a small world" gates.  :)

never2old

Great, thanks Kristof  :D

Rascal-HN

Maybe I missed this, but can someone please tell me from where the Parade is leaving now, Main Street or still IASW? A friend of mine is going on Friday, I want to send her to the right spot...

Thanks!

"it's a small world" gates. :)

That`s what I mean, why they`re so often change the Parade Route?  :evil:
They sould be made a notice for the park visitors like the one with the opening hours in Fantasyland when the Firework starts. Like "Today the parade will be starting in Main Street (or Fantasyland)" I am the only one who cares about the parade stops? :|

MagicStar

Hey Rascal ;-)
Hmmm - I think the "normal" visitors don´t care about the parade stops, cause they don´t know so much about them.
We - the fans - know: Ok, here they stop, and there they stop.
The normal visitors don´t know much about the flow of the parades...
They just see: Oh the parade is coming.

BTW: I would be lucky too, to know, where it starts  :D
[size=150]Let\'s put the Walt back in Disney![/size]

Nicholas-c

parade route starts at fantasyland next to IASW from the passage way to and from discoveryland and goes round to the bottom of main street.
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

Elaine

I watch the OUAD parade (often twice a day) every day of every visit we make to DLRP, and I've never seen it start anywhere else other than at the gates near IASW. I wonder why they sometimes change it, as I've seen reported on forums that this happens?

Elaine

Walts heir

Rade but I hate the crowd so here are a couple of tips
1 come early and stand close to a trash cannot a fixed object so no one can push you
2 try too stand on the railroad main street station if you can it's a great spot
3 if you don't want to see the parade make sure you are on the side of the park you want to be in for the next hour because you will be stuck there and the rides will have almost no queue

15yearsofMagic2008

Why did they use the same parade as they did 2 years ago ? Why couldn't they get a new one ? Was it because of the cost ?
I want your love and i want your revenge you and me could write a bad romance

Don\'t call my name , don\'t call my name , Alejandro

-breeno-

Cost didn't really play a part, they wanted to keep it.  It's a popular parade and it wasn't just for the 15th Anniversary.  OUADP was made to replace the last parade (The Wonderful World of Disney Parade, is that right?) and look how long is lasted.  Having a parade for just two years, especially a parade like OUADP which a lot of time, money, effort and detail was put into would be a waste.
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

15yearsofMagic2008

Quote from: "-breeno-"Cost didn't really play a part, they wanted to keep it.  It's a popular parade and it wasn't just for the 15th Anniversary.  OUADP was made to replace the last parade (The Wonderful World of Disney Parade, is that right?) and look how long is lasted.  Having a parade for just two years, especially a parade like OUADP which a lot of time, money, effort and detail was put into would be a waste.

You've got a point , mate x
I want your love and i want your revenge you and me could write a bad romance

Don\'t call my name , don\'t call my name , Alejandro