Disney's Once Upon a Dream Parade

Started by Kristof, January 16, 2006, 07:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shell_ely

Quote from: "tcsnwhite"Quick question-

Since the official start this past weekend, were there any more performers added to the parade?  
I believe someone mentioned that the full cast wasn't out for the previews, so I was just wondering?

thanks
tc

good question ! i was wondering this too  :ears:

maleficent_mum

The parade is superb, even my 2 boys who were never that keen on the Princess Parade loved it. I'll just post one pic of my favourite float

The outfit maleficent is wearing is superb, it almost looks as though she's on fire.

Can anyone tell me though, who is the dragon on the end of the Prince/Princess' float ?
*Oct 14 - 5 nights Kyriad* July 13 -  6 nights Cheyenne 1 night VdE*
*Jan 12  - 5 nights  Santa Fe *Oct 10 - 1 night Kyriad, 4 nights Cheyenne*Jan 10 - 4 nights New York*Mar 09 - 4 nights Cheyenne*Nov 07 - 3 nights Sequoia Lodge*Mar 07 - 15th Anniversary Press Event  3 nights Sequoia Lodge*Mar 06 5 nights Newport Bay Club (Admirals\' Floor)*Oct 04 4 nights Santa Fe*Mar 04 3 nights Cheyenne[/size]

Patrick

Quote from: "maleficent_mum"The parade is superb, even my 2 boys who were never that keen on the Princess Parade loved it. I'll just post one pic of my favourite float
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p9/d ... y07066.jpg

The outfit maleficent is wearing is superb, it almost looks as though she's on fire.

Can anyone tell me though, who is the dragon on the end of the Prince/Princess' float ?
That would be figment, a walt disney world character from epcot I believe, no doubt an inside joke from disney themselves :wink: .

Hilary

Oh of course! Thanks for that.

maleficent_mum

Thankyou for the info I was sure I'd never seen him before.  :)
*Oct 14 - 5 nights Kyriad* July 13 -  6 nights Cheyenne 1 night VdE*
*Jan 12  - 5 nights  Santa Fe *Oct 10 - 1 night Kyriad, 4 nights Cheyenne*Jan 10 - 4 nights New York*Mar 09 - 4 nights Cheyenne*Nov 07 - 3 nights Sequoia Lodge*Mar 07 - 15th Anniversary Press Event  3 nights Sequoia Lodge*Mar 06 5 nights Newport Bay Club (Admirals\' Floor)*Oct 04 4 nights Santa Fe*Mar 04 3 nights Cheyenne[/size]

The Butlin Boy

One word - FANTASTIC!!!

Well done DLRP. All of the floats look amazing, I can't wait to see it myself :D

ChipChap

I saw it again on Saturday, but I am a little bit disappointed of the music.

Perhaps it was not normal and only a technical problem, but on Main Street USA there was no music for the parade. Only music came out of the floats.

They did not even play Just Like We Dreamed it or did an announcement...The normal Area Music from Main Street USA faded out when the first float has already passed :( There was no atmosphere and between the floats there was no music.

I hope this is only a problem and not normal...
Movie Park Germany - Hooray I\'m in the movies!

disney_dudette

HEy everyone!
Dose anyone know where I can get the music for the parade?
I've got the version with words but I would love the version without the words...
Oh well thanks for the help.
Bye!!! :pluto:
Rember...
Dreams can come true, with:
Faith, Trust and alittle bit of Pixie Dust

Japper

Quote from: "disney_dudette"HEy everyone!
Dose anyone know where I can get the music for the parade?
I've got the version with words but I would love the version without the words...
Oh well thanks for the help.
Bye!!! :pluto:

It's on the official disney site! Go to the parade part and then click on the notes!

tcsnwhite

Quote from: "ChipChap"I saw it again on Saturday, but I am a little bit disappointed of the music.

Perhaps it was not normal and only a technical problem, but on Main Street USA there was no music for the parade. Only music came out of the floats.

They did not even play Just Like We Dreamed it or did an announcement...The normal Area Music from Main Street USA faded out when the first float has already passed :( There was no atmosphere and between the floats there was no music.

I heard it had some big technical difficulties the past week or so a few times.  Other than that, folks have been sayiing it was all going smoothly.  

The parade is brand new, and it may very well be the case (as what happens at times with new parades), that many tweaks will be made in the first few weeks to months of it showing.  Also, there were a lot of brand new technical aspects introduced, as well as a whole new sound system- so it may take a while to get these things to run perfectly.

Nath

Heya guys, sorry for being a pain, but does anyone have the new parade music! It's absolutely brilliant, I was just wondering could someone send me the song if anyone has it! It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
-Nath

Kristof

Nath, it's not allowed on these boards to request illegal file sharing.  :wink:

Nath

Appologies! :)

TowMater

The Music on the floats has been comfirmed in Early March!!!

Dreams of Imagtion
"When you wish Upon a Star"
"Just Like we Dreamed It"
"Some Imstrumentel Music"
"Zip-a-Dee-Do-Dah Zip-a-Dee-Day"

Dreams of Laughter and Fun
"Alice in Wonderland Theme and Hi Diddly Day"
"Some Alice in Wonderland Music"
"Give me a whistle"
"I got no Strings"

Dreams of Friendship
"You got a Friend in Me"
"Winnie the Pooh"
"Some Cowboy music"
"The Tigger Song"

Dreams of Fanasty
"Following the Leader"
"Supercailfragxilsxpaildocus"
"You Can Fly"
"A Jolly Holiday with Mary"

Dreams of Power
"Ursula and Scar saying their dreams with some Fantasia Music"
"Be Prepared"
"Fantasia Music"
"Poor Unfortanet Souls"

Dreams of Adventure
"Circle of Life"
"I wanna Be like You"
"I Just can't Wait to be King"
"Bare Nessitices"

Dreams of Romance Part 1 & 2
"Part of you're World"
"A Whole new World"
"Beauty and the Beast"
"Some day my Prince will come and Once Upon a Dream"
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

TowMater

QuoteChipChap wrote:
I saw it again on Saturday, but I am a little bit disappointed of the music.

They did not even play Just Like We Dreamed it or did an announcement...The normal Area Music from Main Street USA faded out when the first float has already passed  There was no atmosphere and between the floats there was no music.

I heard it had some big technical difficulties the past week or so a few times. Other than that, folks have been sayiing it was all going smoothly.

The parade is brand new, and it may very well be the case (as what happens at times with new parades), that many tweaks will be made in the first few weeks to months of it showing. Also, there were a lot of brand new technical aspects introduced, as well as a whole new sound system- so it may take a while to get these things to run perfectly.

It was the Villians Float what has some big technical difficulties, It did it a couple of times later and before sadly so I think the float "may" be removed.
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century