Huricanes Night Club - views and opinions

Started by Alpop, October 01, 2008, 08:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alpop

Hi Everyone,

I've been to DLRP 3 times, but never ventured into Hurricanes.
Has anyone on the board been and what is it like  inside?
Does anyone have any photos of the interior?

buzz

Hi i walked in and walked out i didnt like the feel of it at all and i love cluben it just didnt feel that great and also i didnt feel that safe in there maybe its cos the group i went with was just me and 5 girls lol x much love x

toonarmylass

i went 6 years ago and i thought it was tiny and it was really really pants to be honest

Alpop

I think it's odd that as the only true night club in DLRP, there isn't much said about it. When you look at the old Pleasure Island in WDW in comparison, you would think that a Disney Night Club would be the best in the world.

Am I right in thinking that Disney Hotel guests entry the club free? Which should show a lot of visitors, but there are hardly and reports or photos. Bizarre.

SophieD

i actually don't mind Hurricanes!!

I mean it is small and the music isn't always great but its ok!!!

It has a dancefloor and a bar....what more could you want lol!!!

If you are staying in a Disney hotel you don't have to pay for entry which is a bonus!!

But the bouncers are really strict and some can be really nasty! :(
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

Clarebelle

bouncers? strict? how? lol

is there a dress code?
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

SophieD

there isn't a dress code...that i'm aware of!!

but they're really hot on ID and stuff like that and they can be quite sarcastic!!

and if your in a large group and start getting really drunk and rowdy then they just chuck you out!! Meanies really...but i guess their just doing their jobs!!
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

Clarebelle

I suppose it has got to be a pleasent experience for all in the club, and if your getting too drunk it would probably for your own good anyway? haha I have only ever been id once at disney! in the Kyraid hotel bar, but you can see their point, all clubs should be hot on id, it would stop all the 14 year olds dressing like they are 20 and going out, getting drunk and gettin involved with lads that are too old for them

SophieD

lol!! yeah i agree!!! it would be nice though for once not being asked for ID!!! everytime i walk into a club i get asked!!!! I am 18 nearly 19!!!
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

Clarebelle

lol I got id in morrisons buying tea spoons haha you could say I wasnt happy, oh well I have been on the other side, and what conciquences you are faced with for serving someone underage, or selling a 15 year old a 18 certificate film etc are just not worth the risk

toonarmylass

if i remember rightly under 18 are allowed in!!! dont take that as gospel but im sure u read that somewhere

mama2snj

I think under 18 are allowed in with parents.  Do they serve food?

toonarmylass

no just alcohol

littlemermaid83

I guess my 3 year old won't like it then lol.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

toonarmylass

highly unlikely he he he