Disney Videogames

Started by MinniesBestPal, September 21, 2008, 11:09:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MinniesBestPal

Does anyone have any good disney videogames? I have quite a few, and I didn't even realise until the other day!

CentralPlazaPerson

No I don't but i've recently put up a post about making a disney videogame. You should have a look.
Do you know any news of Disneyland Commercials, if you do please post it in my other post about commercials :D

Masamune

I have all the games in the Kingdom Hearts series. They're AMAZING.

I also have a few Disney Sega Megadrive games. I have The Lion King, Aladdin, Pinocchio, Mickey and Donald's World of Illusion, Mickey's Castle of Illusion and Quackshot.

:D I definatly plan on buying Disney Singstar when it comes out in November.

MinniesBestPal

I thought you'd be on here with kingdom hearts masamune!  :P

I've never played it before, is it good?

Captain Pan

Well Disney will launch on Friday their first videogame that DOES NOT Star a character licensed by the company, It is conceived by the Gaming world as Disney making its move on the market, following its success of the Kingdom Hearts Franchise along with HSM and Hannah Montana and stepping into the area of BlizzardActivision, EA, Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo along with many other dominate... The Producing role.

Disney at the moment in gaming terms is like the stereotype of China on the Ecomonic world, a Sleeping giant who will awake. By making games outside of their movies and characters Disney's "Pure" will take quad bike racing to new levels!

And I've played the demo... PS3 fans Its like motorstorm but its got a wider option and not as slippery! and I couldn't tell it was Disney... Until the DIsney Interactive logo Appeared!

Masamune

:lol: Like I said, they're AMAZING. Kingdom Hearts 2 is my fave, but Kingdom Hearts 1 and Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories are brilliant as well. It's one of those series that could appeal to most gamers, as long as they don't have an active dislike of Disney.