Dinosaurs - TV series

Started by goofy-2000, May 20, 2008, 08:18:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goofy-2000

Can anyone remember the TV series of dinosaurs and i think the dad was called earl and the baby used to say 'not the mama'
i want every single goofy in the whole wide world ha ha ha

Snow_White_Girl

God that takes me back... I was about 6 when that was on!! :lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinosaurs_%28TV_series%29

\":lamp:\"

Captain Pan

My brother had the Pull String Doll of the Baby!! When I was a young and had a Woody-esque Bart at the same time!

I believe the name of the Eldest son was Robbie but I could be wrong!

Boy that was a good few years ago!! A good many years ago

wendybird1

I think it was robbie!

Do you remember the episode where where they're in court and the world is still 'flat' so they're sentance is to row off the edge?!

the sister read a poem....

god that was a long time ago!

goofy-2000

Shame they have not been released on dvd here, as they have only been released on region 1.

Javey74

Mmmm, that sure brings back some memories from a Sunday evening. A long time ago  :shock:

Captain Pan

Quote from: "javey74"Mmmm, that sure brings back some memories from a Sunday evening. A long time ago  :shock:

I remember it from late nights on the Disney Channel either before or after Home Improvement, and just after the Magical Movie at 7.

peep

I loved this program so much, I never got to see it on TV but I had a VHS of I think the first series. Probably one of my most watched videos as a child. I wish they would release all of it on DVD or blu-ray over here.

One of my fav moments of which I remember is the baby and the father talking...
Baby: Don't hit the mama
*Hits the dad*

I still laugh about that scene and the family still refer to it on the odd occasion.
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

goofy-2000

What about other shows on the disney channel like honey i shrunk the kids or so weird.

Can anyone think of anymore.

Captain Pan

Boy Meets World.... Teen Angel...

Home Improvement

goofy-2000

Yeah i remember watching those aswell.

Good Times :D/

GeoffD

Nala_84

Awww, how I loved the Dinosaurs!!! :)

Can't explain why they aren't available on DVD in Germany :(! But the series still runs on a German tv-broadcast... aw, they're so great :)!

I once had an action figure of Robbie which was so sweet, don't know what happened to it :(!
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

swity

Quote from: "Nala_84"Awww, how I loved the Dinosaurs!!! :)

Can't explain why they aren't available on DVD in Germany :(! But the series still runs on a German tv-broadcast... aw, they're so great :)!

I once had an action figure of Robbie which was so sweet, don't know what happened to it :(!

Yes you can still see it, I watched it last weekend with my boyfriend. But I have to confess I do not like them. Never understood that kind of humor.

peep

^Omg, you still get it aired on TV!? Thats awesome, I would love to occasionally sit down and watch a classic episode of Dinosaurs. I still don't understand why Disney haven't released anything on DVD, maybe there should be a petition to get it on DVD :P
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320