disneyland TV

Started by david, April 18, 2008, 12:25:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

king_spoon_ian

I thought I was alone in my irrational love of the hotel channel!

And yes, for our last visit (in February), the hotel channel was still the annoying-as-hell girl who can't pronounce words to save her life.

Every other year, I too loved to sit in my room, whilst my feet throbbed away happily, watching the hotel channel tell me about all the things I'm missing out on.

But now, my TV stays switched off.

Maybe this is all just part of a new Disney green policy? All of us were wasting too much electric by watching TV, so they'll produce the most annoying piece of tosh, and everyone'll switch off.

What's worse, the "Ten things to know before you go" aren't even good. They're things like "shopping", "go to Disney Village", "relax in the hotel". They had a grand total of one thing about the new rides, and that was it.

And Butlin Boy - I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that.

"Based on Finding neh-mo" For God's sake Disney - you're employing a professional to present these damn things, how about making sure they say the name of one of your newest, and most promoted rides properly! Nee-mo. Not neh-mo.

Let's start a campaign. Bring back the good TV channels.

MinniesBestPal

QuoteLet's start a campaign. Bring back the good TV channels. Ditch the annoying woman with the abnormally large lips.

I AGREE! In Florida they have a really good Disneyland TV show, with 20 things to do or something like that. At least, they did when I went in 2005! They had the top 5 rides/restaurants in every park! And the man who was in it wasn't irritating at all. He was quite funny though!

RockNRoller

I dont mind watching the real Disney Channel, but I'm with the majority here. 10 things to do would be much better if it was 10 rides to ride or 10 Hidden secrets to find or maybe even "What happened in the park today" anonymous footage from all round the parks.
DLRP 2000,01,02,03,04x2,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,13, 14, 2015 (Booked)

"Pumba, not in front of the kids"

Remco K.

Quote from: "king_spoon_ian"Maybe this is all just part of a new Disney green policy? All of us were wasting too much electric by watching TV, so they'll produce the most annoying piece of tosh, and everyone'll switch off.
Funny thinking! :P But they could also consider changing to flat screens. Although they probably change them every now and then, I've got the feeling they're using the same televisions since 1992! ;)

Snow_White_Girl

Quote from: "king_spoon_ian""Based on Finding neh-mo" For God's sake Disney - you're employing a *snort* professional to present these damn things, how about making sure they say the name of one of your newest, and most promoted rides properly! Nee-mo. Not neh-mo.
That annoyed me SO much when I went last September! :lol: Unfortunately my boyfriend refused to switch the TV off because he found it so funny, I'd get so irritated that I'd end up shouting at the woman that you pronounced it "Nee-mo"!!

\":lamp:\"