Original Disney Fan Artwork!

Started by anthonysprincess, April 30, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Butlin Boy

Two more great pieces of art work CP, although I have to agree that I prefer Rhino :P

never2old

Just catching up with all your amazing drawings... whoa!!  =D>  =D>

CP, I love your Buzz :D !! Very cool!!

And SWG, your Goofy is excellent  =D> !!

You guys are really talented...

Javey74

Well here's some balloon artwork.. :mrgreen:

Pluto, on his red leader.. :lol:  :mrgreen:

[spoiler:25q56vah].....And no, I didn't do that either.. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:[/spoiler:25q56vah]

Captain Pan

Javey... I honestly don'y know what to say...

But I think the words...
About Blooming Time

Sum up my feelings

Its great to see someone doing something Different with Disney Art than re-creating images from the celluloid, Its great!

Maybe some more Art would be nice now that you've started!  :wink:  

Well I'm not one to leave some behind...

and to complete the new movies line up

Captain Pan

Another one... Of BOLT

Javey74

Another fab 3 drawings there Mr Pan, all I can say is that you have some commenting to do.. :lol:  :mrgreen:

Captain Pan

Quote from: "Javey74"Another fab 3 drawings there Mr Pan, all I can say is that you have some commenting to do.. :lol:  :mrgreen:

I need to hire someone to do that for me... I get so tied up in the drawing and publishing that I forget the Critique... I could approximately 14 I am needing to provide service for... This could take a while!

Javey74

Quote from: "Captain Pan"
Quote from: "Javey74"Another fab 3 drawings there Mr Pan, all I can say is that you have some commenting to do.. :lol:  :mrgreen:

I need to hire someone to do that for me... I get so tied up in the drawing and publishing that I forget the Critique... I could approximately 14 I am needing to provide service for... This could take a while!
Yes it could.. :lol:  Now who else have you got in the family that you could hire to do your commenting.. :?:

You may have to employ a part-timer on minimum wage yet.. :lol:  :mrgreen:

Captain Pan

Quote from: "Javey74"
Quote from: "Captain Pan"

Yes it could.. :lol:  Now who else have you got in the family that you could hire to do your commenting.. :?:

You may have to employ a part-timer on minimum wage yet.. :lol:  :mrgreen:

I've done the most recent ones, but I would prefer for those whom have had their Name turned into logos to comment on them... After All I could say where I got the inspiration for them... But I'd rather have those who have them to comment on what they think of them instead... As unlike any of my other pieces of Art those ones were done Specificly for Someone!

Javey74

Quote from: "Captain Pan"I've done the most recent ones, but I would prefer for those whom have had their Name turned into logos to comment on them... After All I could say where I got the inspiration for them... But I'd rather have those who have them to comment on what they think of them instead... As unlike any of my other pieces of Art those ones were done Specificly for Someone!
I certainly will.. :D/

The Butlin Boy

Great drawings CP, and I love the baloon Javey :mrgreen:

Javey74

Just incase you budding artists missed this post, it looks as though you might have another challenge>>  :wink:  :D

viewtopic.php?p=108446#p108446

Captain Pan

Oops... Looks Like Pan's Reviving the Topic withy a Solo Drawing

DLP-Photos.com

Magnificent artwork there Captain Pan.  :D/

It is great that this topic is back! And as soon as I am ready with my trip video I will also be contributing again.
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

burntsienna

Wow Captain Pan thats amazing! It's great to see some more artwork being uploaded here  :mrgreen:  :D/  =D>  :D/  =D>  :mrgreen:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"