Original Disney Fan Artwork!

Started by anthonysprincess, April 30, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Javey74

Keep them coming Pete.. :mrgreen:

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"Day 4  :?  Sorry to keep posting this, but everytime I do its like I've finished and it gives me the refresh I need to do the next bit. Kinda like BBC Bitesize  :wink:

Wow! Just Wow! :shock:

=D>

EDIT: After looking at this post again, I've just noticed how much it looks like one of those spam messages the forum keeps getting :roll:  :lol:

SophieD

Forza! i love your Mulan especially Mushu! :D  :D

Petes Dragon! thats amazing! I cannot wait until the next part!  =D>  

Great Artwork guys....u make me very jealous! I wish i could draw like that! :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

burntsienna

Oooooo Pete's Dragon I'm soooooooooo jealous of your amazing building drawing skills!  :mrgreen:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"After looking at this post again, I've just noticed how much it looks like one of those spam messages the forum keeps getting :roll:  :lol:

Strangely enough, I know a good web-site if you're looking for some chep WOW Gold, its called
w w w.why-do-spammers-think-there-is-a-connection-between-disney-fans-and-sad-geeks-who-play-world-of-warcraft.com  :wink:

Pete's Dragon

Day 6: Supplies are running low. Most of the bread has been eaten, water supplies are low and the rum is gone. Why is the rum always gone? Very close to eating my own arm (well my fingers anyway - so I cant draw anymore)

Ooops, wrong Forum. Should have posted that on the 'Shipwrecked with only a pencil' website. Anyway almost finished. 30+ windows down, 10 to go..........

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"Day 6: Supplies are running low. Most of the bread has been eaten, water supplies are low and the rum is gone. Why is the rum always gone? Very close to eating my own arm (well my fingers anyway - so I cant draw anymore)

Ooops, wrong Forum. Should have posted that on the 'Shipwrecked with only a pencil' website. Anyway almost finished. 30+ windows down, 10 to go..........

Keep going PD, almost there now... :wink:  :P

Pete's Dragon

Well 10 windows, one roof, 4 levels ( 2 on each side ) and then the shading..............should be finished for Easter  :?  Really should revise for my exam on Friday, but I want to get this done. Im torn..............

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"Well 10 windows, one roof, 4 levels ( 2 on each side ) and then the shading..............should be finished for Easter  :?  Really should revise for my exam on Friday, but I want to get this done. Im torn..............

Just do both:

30 minutes drawing, 30 minutes revising, 30 minutes drawing, 5 minutes toilet break, 30 minutes revising, 30 minutes drawing, 30 minutes revising, 15 minute food break, 30 minutes drawing... :P

You'll be done in no time (well I say no time, but judging by the above.... :wink:)! :)

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"
Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"Well 10 windows, one roof, 4 levels ( 2 on each side ) and then the shading..............should be finished for Easter  :?  Really should revise for my exam on Friday, but I want to get this done. Im torn..............

Just do both:

30 minutes drawing, 30 minutes revising, 30 minutes drawing, 5 minutes toilet break, 30 minutes revising, 30 minutes drawing, 30 minutes revising, 15 minute food break, 30 minutes drawing... :P

You'll be done in no time (well I say no time, but judging by the above.... :wink:)! :)

Sounds like a plan. Oh I forgot about the wal along the bottom as well  :?

burntsienna

Wow Pete's Dragon thats outstandingly amazing!  :o  :shock:  :o  :shock:  :o  :shock:
 :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  =D>  =D>  =D>  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "burntsienna"Wow Pete's Dragon thats outstandingly amazing!  :o  :shock:  :o  :shock:  :o  :shock:
 :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  =D>  =D>  =D>  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Thanks. But I am soooooo tempted to finish off the lefthand side, then copy and paste it to the other side   [-X

burntsienna

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"Thanks. But I am soooooo tempted to finish off the lefthand side, then copy and paste it to the other side   [-X
Eeee but that's cheeeeating lol!
Just take your time =] and when you get sick of drawing it for the day, then take a break.

DLP-Photos.com

Wow Pete's Dragon it is amazing so far  =D>

And PLEASE take all the time you need to finish it - this could well be the best drawing so far in this topic (if you do not cheat  :P )
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

Pete's Dragon

Finished (phew!!). Decided not to shade it because it too detailed and I dont want to botch it up. Plus it look more like an architect's blueprint than a drawing.

Here's a link to a higher-res version

http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o427 ... 112221.jpg