Disney Studio 1 Billboard - Refurbishment complete!

Started by Kristof, August 07, 2005, 01:24:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicholas-c

WOW! i never saw that coming :D
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

GeoffD

that's very good news. Also very clever it must be said.

The Butlin Boy

A new picture of the completed billboard:

I can't believe that it is actually looking like this, we're half way to getting back our original and spectacular Front Lot :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Source: http://forum.mousekingdom.com/dcboard.p ... age=#82437

SophieD

:D/ woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :D/

hopefully it will stay like this [-o<

minus the scafolding!!
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

-breeno-

Wow it looks great and i'm happy that its up in time for me going to DLRP tomorrow, may actually get a decent photo of studio now for the first time in a while :P
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Captain Pan

Quote from: "-breeno-"Wow it looks great and i'm happy that its up in time for me going to DLRP tomorrow, may actually get a decent photo of studio now for the first time in a while :P

Is it me or does it look like there is no billboard and we are looking straight at the Studio itself.... It is simply unbelievable...

RnRCj

I agree with you Captain Pan! At first glance I thought they had already removed all the scaffolding. :o  Such a beautiful sight!

dlrp-mad

Wow, so there is actually a number 1 on studio 1? Who would have thought!  :lol:

dlrp-mad :mickey2:

dlrp trips:Debut] August 2006 - Sequoia Lodge December 2007 - Disneyland Hotel July 2008 - Newport Bay Club

littlemermaid83

wow its awesome  :D
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

nathan.jackson

I didn't notice that the billboard was there until I looked at the earlier pictures! Can't wait for it to come down completely!

Please be done by the 11th August  [-o<

Captain Pan

Quote from: "nathan.jackson"I didn't notice that the billboard was there until I looked at the earlier pictures! Can't wait for it to come down completely!

Please be done by the 11th August  [-o<

Now with how it looks with the billboard the only time I guess you'll notice it when you walk into the Studio building itself and look up!

Maybe someone can shed some light on it... Once they've been! Anyone?

nathan.jackson

Quote from: "Captain Pan"Now with how it looks with the billboard the only time I guess you'll notice it when you walk into the Studio building itself and look up!

Maybe someone can shed some light on it... Once they've been! Anyone?

I would like to second that!  :D

Kristof

After 3 years I was finally able to make this picture once again!  :mrgreen:

And another one from the scaffolding:

PinkPig

Does anyone know what it looks like up close (as in from the doorway as you walk inside) - can you see the scaffolding if you look up or is it covered there as well? (Just curious really!)

Pete's Dragon

Sooooooo glad to see Studio 1 almost back to looking like it should. Checked my photos and I never once took a pic of Lightening Mc Eyesore